Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think? -- First Year

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you think? -- First Year  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think? -- First Year

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

"rory, stop laughing at me," I said, finding a chair wiht my hand and sat down.  "I know... it's not like they'll care that much... but I will.  I do.  I can't believe I got sorted into slytherin!"  I sighed, running a hand through my hair whil I shook my head.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

What do you think? -- First Year  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think? -- First Year

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 am

I was grateful that Constantine ended up sitting down.  I did nto want to worry about him stumbling over something.  "I'm not laughing... yet," I pointed out to Stan.  "And you shouldn't care.  Slytherin isn't a bad House."  I did not like how he automatically thought badly about our new House.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

I knew I was starting to drive Rory mental.  I sighed and figured it would be better if I changed the subject.  "Alright, let's agree to disagree for right now?" I suggested, not wanting to fight with my only friend in the House right now.  I wondered if Charlie or Ryan would want to hang out with me now that I was a Slytherin.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:00 am

I sighed and nodded.  "Okay, fine," I said, though I was sure that Constantine would end up on my side by the end of things.  I was not going to let him dis our House.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:08 am

"How does it look in here, anywyas?" I inquired.  I started to wonder because I had always wanted to be ableto see Hogwarts -- Mum nd Dad always spoke about it.  Now that I was finally there, I could not see it.  It was rather painful to even think about it.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:31 pm

I forgot that Constantine could not see the school i all its glory.  I smiled.  "Well, it's awesome.  The common room is in the dungeons... so all walls are stone.  It's beneath the lake.  Everything is green and silver... it's pretty cool," I explained.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I would have to find Sedona to have her describe things to me -- Rory just was not that great at it.  He tried to help me 'see' things, but then again... he was a guy.  "Our common room is beneath the lake, though?  Does it have windows or something to see into the murkiness?" I questioned.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm

"No, there are no windows down here," I said, trying not to sound condescending towards Constantine.  "We're in the dungeons, Stan... there wouldn't be any windows."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:34 pm

If I knew where Rory's shins were, I would kick one of them.  "Thanks for that, Rory," I said.  "REal helpful."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:39 am

I could not help but laugh at the look on Stan's face.  "Oh lighten up," I said to my mate, slapping him on the arm playfully.  "Maybe one day you'll find out how to get past all this blindness and be able to see the castle and grounds for yourself."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:45 pm

I was glad that Rory was optimistic, but none of my family was.  Besides, I was okay with being blind this way because I was still able to see some things... just in very different ways.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:39 am

I looked over at Stan, not entirely sure what he was thinking.  He had that far away look he always got whenever anyone said things about his sight.  "Stan... come back to the common room, okay?  How about tomorrow we'll get around the castle and end up getting you acquainted to all of this?"
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:22 am

I could not help but chuckle when Rory said that to me.  I sighed.  "Alright, that sounds like a plan," I said to him, rubbing my temples slightly.  Whenever things got ovewhelming, I got a headache from the noise and such.  And sometimes, it meant that I would end up getting a vision or something.  I sighed again. "Let's go to the dorm... the common room is too busy for me right now," I said to Rory quietly.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:36 am

I nodded even though Constantine could not see me.  "Alright," I said aloud, standing up and moving to his side so he could use me as a guide until he got used to everything here.  Once we left the common room, I got Stan to get to his own bed.  "Oh, hey Killian," I said, seeing our mate over on his own bed reading.  "I wondered where you had run off to."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:19 am

"Killian is in here?" I said, startled slightly.  I had been hoping it would be just us... but then again, I liked Killian.  He was pretty cool.  I was not too concerned about anything in here.  I just hoped I would not end up getting to the point of a vision or anything.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next