Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year Empty You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 am

I had spoken with Dona and she ended up going for a bath. I figured I would go find my idiot of a cousin and ask him what on earth he was thinking. He knows and well the rest of us know that he and Dona are meant for each other. If he wants to continue toying her around he's got another thing coming. I had found him in the corridor. Trying to keep my cool other than what my brain was telling me to smack him in the head for being such a dick. " What's going on cousin?" I asked him almost to nice. I hoped he wouldn't catch on.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year Empty Re: You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 am

I turned and saw ally. I smiled Arty her, t though I was a tad depressed. My best friend and I were in limbo with what our relationship was. I wished Sedona had not felt the way she did. "hey, ally. Nothings going on... I mean, I have plans to hang out with Quinn," I said.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year Empty Re: You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:31 am

Of course.... I nodded, " Oh sounds fun..." thank merlin he didn't catch on to my being to nice to him.. I started walking with him. " So other than that what's going on?" I asked him. I wanted to see if he would bring it up so I can smack him for being dense.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 am

I shrugged. I was sure that Sedona had talked with ally. But was I supposed to pretend to be in love with her? That would do more harm than good. It didn't mater what other people thought we should do, it mattered how we felt towards each other. And I didn't feel the same way. "nothing else is going on, ally," I said, being a little short with her. I didn't think it was any of my cousins business to get mixed up in my feelings.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:46 am

I stopped walking and said " Oh come on now... I know what happened. Can I just ask you why you're pushing your feelings out of the way. We all can see." I told him crossing my arms. I know this is between them. It is tearing Dona apart. She is heartbroken and I knew Leo. He likes her but did he want to see how it would go with Quinn first. So she was his second choice and she's supposed to be happy about that. Come on Leo, you can't be buying that. " Really...I mean really, how can you ignore the way I know you are feeling...it's about Quinn isn't it?" I asked him. I wanted to see his reaction to really know how he would react to me assuming he wanted to see how it would go with Quinn first. Then go to Dona. " You know if that's true I am disgusted by you..." I said with a glare, hoping that it was wrong. " Just really ask yourself...do you think that you could ignore it much longer? What are you going to do when she moves on? and you can finally realize what you did and what you lost." I said as I felt tears welling in my eyes. I really didn't think he would do this to Dona. Him and I were close, I didn't get how he could do something like this and not fully talk it out with her.

I turned to him before I left, " Try to talk to her....and explain. She wants to talk she just doesn't know how. I can get her to come to talk. " I told him. I know he is worried about losing his friend and I didn't want that to happen to either of them. Why are men IDIOTS?! I was thankful Josh and I speak to each other.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:27 am

"look, ally, I don't know what you all see from me. But I like Dona as a friend, nothing more. I can't help it if she has feelings for me more than as a friend. I know everyone wants us together -apparently even Sedona. But I'm not going to lie to her about anything. She deserves the truth. Do I feel horrible that I broke her heart? You bet. But I can't lie to her," I said. I didn't understand why ally was coming down on me. I knew it was an awkward situation, but there was nothing I could do right now.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 am

" You're right you can't lie to her.....you're sure as hell trying too....and you're lying to yourself." I said bitterly. " Go talk to her, that may help things....it could make matters worse. For you both, you need too. It will either end badly but Leo...she is your friend you said. Explain to her why, if it's for the reason I think it is...than I give you to much credit." I said, " You know what, until you can come to your senses anyway...forget it....I hope you realize what you're doing..." I said as I spun around and headed back the other direction.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:45 am

Why did they have to be so controlling? All women. I kept pace with her. "alysha, I'm not lying to anyone. I don't get why you think I'm in love with her. I love Dona the way I love you. id do anything for her for you...any of my family. This has nothing to do with my feelings for Quinn. I mean that might be part of it, but not the reason for me not too do anything with Sedona. She's my best friend and sister. I did tell her the reason. It's not my fault none of you believe me," I said, glaring at my cousin. I was honest and I'm catching ask this bull shit! I wasn't going to put up with this.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 am

I grew tired of this act and quickly, " Okay Leopold....I believe you...I am going to go now. You can go do whatever you were going to do. I'll see you later. " I said to him. For the love of Merlin, just go talk to her. She needs you now more than ever! Whether it be as only a friend. She needs you. " I just want you to know she needs you.... and whether that be as something more or not. She needs her friend." I said to him and with that I wanted to run. Where in the hell was Josh when I need him?! Sighing, " I know its a confusing mess....that's why I know she needs you."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:49 pm

I knew Sedona needed me, but I wasn't sure I could face her. I was embarrassed to be honest. It was a confusing mess. A mess Sedona made. I had no idea what I would even say. And if I just gave her a hug, would it be mixed signals? I was at alloss. "ally, I'm sorry... I know you along with everyone else wants this to work or a certain way. I'm just not site it can... And I don't even know if I can be friends right now because I don't want to give mixed signals when I comfort her. Apparently I have all these years and I don't want to hurt her worse," I said to my cousin. I knew it would end up making her angry, but it was the truth.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 am

I nodded, " Okay, look she is feeling a bunch of mixed signals right now...something she isn't is that you like her that way....is she upset about that yes....does she need to talk...yes." I said to him. " Look Leo, I know the whole point in the handsome brooding dude is to wait and mull things over until they come back to you to talk instead right?" I asked him. I was getting bored. " Well, think about it, if your friendship with Dona is going to be over because she was honest with you...do you really feel like either of you deserve that to happen?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 am

I grinned at Ally.  "Aw, you think I'm handsome?" I teased, knowing that I would probably get smacked.  My cousin was very violent sometimes.  I shook my head at her.  "Our friendship isn't over... did she say that to you?  Just because we haven't talked in a few days doesn't mean that the friendship is over.  There have been times we were at each other's throats and didn't talk for weeks and the friendship is still here..."  I could not believe that Sedona thought the friendship was over.  That felt like I had a dagger in my heart... I needed her friendship... she was Sedona.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:05 am

Scowling at him, I swung my arm to hit him. " Out of all of that..." I muttered. I shook my head. " No she doesn't think it's over. She doesn't want it to be either. That's why I am telling this to you... I think you both need each other. Whether it is as something more than friends or not. You need her and she needs you....like I just said. You guys are empty without each other. "
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 am

And that was what scared me:  we were not ourselves unless we had each other.  It made me think that everyone else was right... but I did not feel that way.  So was it fair?  I sighed.  "Ally... it's not just me who isn't talking to her at the moment.  It's been less than a week," I explained, "I think our friendship will be fine.  We just need to work through it in our own ways before coming back together.  It's what we do.  It's how we work.  But I have a question for you... now that you point it out, isn't it weird that we're empty without each other when we're just best mates?" I inquired, thinking I was right about that.  Maybe we needed to take some time without each other due to needing to be our own people.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 am

" With some it just goes with the friendship I'm afraid. It just means you both would put your necks on the line for one another." I shrugged, " I don't know what you want me to say." I told him as I wanted him to just talk to her. " Leo you look like crap." I told him honestly hoping that would get him to at least shower or something.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum