Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling good don't ever cost a thing...TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling good don't ever cost a thing...TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling good don't ever cost a thing...TBD

Post  Emelyn Took Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 am

We had gotten home and I really wished they would have at least made it to her room. I ran a hand through my hair as I noticed what Will did. I sighed, " Great.." I muttered. Walking right behind him. " Your shirt is over here." I said pointing to the chair beside me. Then looking to our daughter, " Your top is over here..." I said pointing to the fireplace. Looking over to Josh who looked absolutely terrified. " I'll take him into the kitchen to get him on his way home." I said as I led Josh out of the room. " I wanted to make sure I sent a son home to them." I told him, with a slight smile. " Mr. Lupin will calm down. We should get you home though. Sadly I have to tell them.." I informed him.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Feeling good don't ever cost a thing...TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling good don't ever cost a thing...TBD

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Bloody hell, as my dear Uncle Ron would put it.  I was a bloody dead man.  I was throwing my shirt over my head as Ally's mum drug me out of Mr. Lupin's sight.  I could not believe this; Alysha said they would be gone for awhile... of course this woudl happen.  "I am... so sorry, Mrs. Lupin," I managed to mutter.  I knew that she would have to let my parents know... but I was not too concerned about them right now:  it was the man in the other room that wanted my head on a bloody platter.  I stared at Mrs. Lupin.  "I'm -- er-- going now," I added, not really wanting to talk to any parent at the moment.  I knew the longer I stayed here the more precious minutes I was losing on escaping imminent death.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:36 am

I tried to give Josh a smile or something to let him know he would be fine. As my dad stood in front of me like a statue or something. I wanted to be in the room with mum. At least I knew she would talk as opposed to angry stare at me. Looking up to read his facial expressions something. " dad?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am

I had to calm my insides, as I had known my other self was not so forgiving. I looked to my daughter as she was bright red. I couldn't be mad at her. Her relatives and not even actual relatives have been caught in the similar situation. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. " What do you want to say?" I asked her figuring I might as well let her start as I know she is like her mother and has a plan.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:16 am

I bit my lip nervously, " Well, I know we should have well made it to a closed door firstly. " I muttered quickly. That earned me a look, " It's true...We are consenting people and it didn't get that far. " I said as i had just put my shirt back on.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:23 am

I know that this was to be expected with her being in a relationship. I would really prefer to not walk in on that. If we had been a few minutes later. I shuddered thinking how happy I was it was just this. I took a few deep breaths. " Yes, not having that in the living room would be ideal. " I pinched the bridge of my nose. Did I want his head on a platter maybe a little. Smirking at how he cowered a bit. Guess I do scare the boy.

Looking back to my daughter, " please just ..." I didn't know what to say honestly. I just left the room and headed to the kitchen.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:20 am

As Will left the room, I walked back into the room with our daughter. " What happened Aly?" I asked her. I knew Will would come back into the room. We would have to talk about this later. I knew Will wasn't exactly happy to see them in that position....just made it a little difficult to try to explain to him. These situations are going to come up with kids who are of age. It is just something that is going to happen. I knew of course she was his little girl as far as he was concerned. So this just made it a little bigger of an issue.

Looking to her, " I had hoped you both would use your heads a little..." I told her honestly. " Private time...make sure you're in your bedroom please. " I pleaded. " You're dad is a little ...overprotective..." I explained. " It can make things so much harder to try have that time. I did make sure however he got home in one piece. " I explained to her.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2