Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

+4
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 3 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Smiling briefly, " Just tell them to get comfy and come back..." I said quickly as I took a quick intake of breath. " Could you please also get more ice chips?" I asked him as nicely as I could muster. I didn't mean to be harsh. This just hurt.....a lot. No one told me how much it would hurt.

Back to top Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 3 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Sirius Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:06 pm

We all were in the waiting room as we saw the soon to be father rush out. I nudged Ember, " Remember asking for ice chips?" I asked her with a smirk. This was wonderful, I loved being a grandpa it was just better now I have more grandkids.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 pm

I gave Lenni a kiss on the forehead as I went out to grab her ice chips.  On my way back through the waiting room I stopped to let everyone know what was going on since I had not done that the first time through.  "She's alright... and she just wanted me to tell you all to get comfy out here," I said with a flustered smile.  I knew Fred had just done this yesterday with Jada... It was as bad as what he told me to expect from them.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm

I smiled at Sirius and nodded.  "Those were like a life saver," I remembered.  I looked at George when he came back to inform us all on how Lenni was doing.  I smiled at him and said, "Just remember to breathe, George.  You're looking as worried as Sirius did when we were waiting on Lenni."  Unfortunately for Dean's birth there was a lot of extra drama on that night.  Sirius was bad then, too, but we did not go through the ordeal of a labor or anything like that.  It was more of an emergency where both Sirius andI were at opposite ends of the hospital.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Smiling as George came back into the room as I was having a contraction. I clenched up, " NOW!!" I shouted loudly. I want them out now. Not later or when they want. I want them out, Now. I looked to George as he walked over to me as I started talking to him. " I want them out..." I almost felt like I was pouting.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:02 pm

I brought the ice chips to her and kissed her forehead.  "I know, sweetie... but you just made such a good home for them that they aren't entirely sure if they're ready to come face the world," I said, making up some lame reason as to why it was taking so long.  It sounded somewhat decent, right?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 am

I glared at my husband. Not the best time to make lame jokes. " If they know what's good for them they will---" The pain cut me off, this was almost excruciating. " Get....Healer..." I managed through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 4:51 am

I nodded and poked my head out into the waiting room where everyone was.  They could do something useful.  "Could one of you run and get me the healer, please?" I asked, going back in with Elena.  "I sent one of the minions out there..."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 20, 2014 5:25 am

I had nodded as I took off towards a healer. I knew that look and Lenni had told him to get someone. She thought it was time. I ran off towards the desk. " A healer is needed at Elena Weasley's room please...now!" I said with a smile and a sense of urgency so they knew.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:45 pm

The healer's came bustling in, they look at the monitors as I clutched George's hand as they nodded to one another. " WHAT?!" I asked, tired of them having their own conversation. They turned to me with smiles, one spoke up, "Well Mrs. Weasley...it's time." She said as the others were bustling around us. Instructing George to move to the side where he wouldn't be in anyone's way. They had told me to breathe, which I was already doing. I had gotten told to push. This pain is excruciating, I let out a yell. I did not care. Giving birth is hard and I would yell if I want too. I held onto George's hand as I took a deep breath as being instructed by him and the healers. I let out a scream as I heard the crying of one of our children. I felt relief as I heard her cry, it was time for the other. I took a few deep breaths as I was going to do this no problem I already was. We had one beautiful little girl, and now was time for us to see our other healthy baby.

They were both taken and cleaned up. I let my head fall into the pillow as I was covered in sweat and smiling as the girls were crying. I looked to George as I pulled him in for a kiss. " We have girls." I said happily but also very, very tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 pm

I kissed the top of Elena's head, unable to stop from smiling.  "And they are beautiful," I said, watching the Healers care for them and get them cleaned up a little bit before we could hold them.  "I can already tell that they are spitting imagees of their mum..."  And I was completely okay with that.  I hoped they were as lovely as Elena, though I knew I would regret that wish when they were teenagers.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:51 pm

I was almost bouncing with anticipation to see them. I couldn't wait, I was sure someone soon was going to tell me to pace or something. I was smiling, I didn't care that being a grandpa meant I was getting older. I get to teach them tricks to do on their mum and dad when they're older.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:02 am

I had them cleaned off thankfully the two other healers in the room could handle their first labour. They had cleaned the twins off as I wrote down their weight and measurements. " Here we are...Mr. and Mrs. Weasley two beautiful baby girls." I said as we handed them over to their parents as the smiles on their faces brught tears to my eyes. " Your vitals are good Elena...as are there's. " I said, " I'll go let the mob outside know they're here." I said as I left them alone. Turning to them before I closed the door behind me. Come out and get them when you're ready." I said as I pulled the door closed behind me. Walking to the group of people in the hallway, " Everyone is healthy and happy. I believe Dad will come out and greet everyone as mum has been ordered to stay in her bed." I said to the group as I walked to my daughter in my nephews hands. " Hi, hunny." I said as I tickled her stomach. Looking to Dean and James. " They're beautiful." I said and that included our niece.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:41 am

I looked down at our daughters -- each of one of us were holding one of them.  I could not believe that we had our little girls.  I looked over at Elena.  "They are lovely," I said softly to my wife.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:07 pm

I smiled to him as I looked at our little girls, " They're finally here...." I said as I leaned into George, " They're beautiful....Little Victoria Ember and Serenity Molly." I said with a grin as I wiped my eyes as I looked from George to the girls. " They're beautiful...." I said again. I know I felt like a broken record but oh well. I don't care. " Want to let everyone know they can come in? If I move Aunt Lily might kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum