Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 am

I had gone into labour and sent word to George who was at the store as I needed someone I sent word to everyone. Hoping someone got here soon. I was bent nearby the kitchen table. " UGH!" I hoped someone would come to help me. Anyone, mum dad? Molly Arthur? Remus? Chloe? SOMEONE?! I had my bag already by the door as I was walking to the door. I felt gross my water broke and I was waiting for help. My wand was upstairs on our dresser.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  George Weasley on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:17 am

I was in the middle of shopping and had half of the list in a grocery cart when I got word from my wife that she was going into labor.  I left the cart in the middle of the aisle and I left to go to our house to help Elena.  I burst through the door.  "Lenni?!"  I shouted, then I saw her.  "Baby!"  I kissed her quickly and took her hand.  "Ready?  I'll get us there..."  I was a little panicky.  What was I going to do once I got there?  I was still freaking out... I woul dneed our mothers there to help us.
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:15 pm

I nodded as I clutched George's hand in mine. This is ridiculous. MUM LIED TO ME! We had gotten to St. Mungo's I looked to the healer and George told her as she came around to get me in a wheel chair to a room. I said loudly because I wasn't sure where he went. " GEORGE CALL PARENTS!" I said loudly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 pm

I squeezed her shoulder walking quickly with them. "I'm on it, babe," I told Elena. I just wanted to make sure she was okay before I made my calls to everyone who would want to be there.
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 am

I winced in pain, " UGH!! " I yelled. These kids were going to kill me. I was in so much pain, and the healers got me in a room and hooked me up. One was saying how I'm not fully dilated yet. " I WANT THEM OUT!!" I hoped George would get in here telling me he contacted everyone that needed to be notified.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:45 am

I came back into the room where Lenni was.  I went to her side and took hold of her hand.  "I let everyone know... I'm sure your mum will be here soon," I said, knowing that was probably who she wanted to see the most.  I knew that had been who Fred told me Jada wanted the most beside him yesterday.  I could not believe that Fred had just become a fathe ryesterday and now here me and Lenni were going through the same thing.
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 am

I had gotten word from George that Elena had gone into labor.  I was so excited!  I went to grab my husband.  "Honey!  Lenni is in labor," I said, grinning at him.  I could not wait to see their beautiful twins; it had been wonderful to see Sedona for the first time, I could not wait for my next grandchildren.  I could not believe that I was a grandma already, but it was such a wonderful feeling.
Ember Potter Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 am

I held his hand and squeezed, " I WANT THEM OUT!" I said loudly. Then looking to my husband. " They need to come out! NOW!" I finished loudly. I hoped people would get here soon. Also, my parents and his parents.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 am

"Honey, the Healers will be in with the epideral and stuff... but you're not dialated enough yet..."  I knew that was not what my wife wanted to hear.  I really hoped this labor would not take that long... I did not think Icould handle her.
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am

Grinning I nodded to Ember as we headed to St. Mungo's. I was happy that they were finally coming. We had more grandkids. I am not sure I liked being called Grandpa. We had found her room, and saw the redhead trying to comfort her. Laughing, I saw my little girl looking as though she is going to murder someone. " Better get in there." I said to my wife.
Sirius Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 am

I laughed and took a deep breath and opened the door.  "How far along is she?" I asked, getting a cloth damp for my daughter's forehead.  I just went right into action.  I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead while wiping off some of her sweat.  I smiled over at George.  His expression was priceless.  He was so concerned and frightened looking.  "Sweetie... this is the longest part of everything.  They'll come out when they're ready," I said.  I was not going to say this was the most difficult part.  No, that was pushing the kids out.  That made labor seem like a bloody breeze.
Ember Potter Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:17 pm

I looked over at my mum as she smiled at me. I was panting and knowing this is not the longest part of everything. Putting my head back on the pillow, " I WANT THEM OUT NOW!!" I whined, looking to my dad, " Can you get me ice?" I asked him as he seemed to be brought out of his thoughts as he dashed out of the door. I would ask George but I didn't want him to leave.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:43 am

I bit my tongue to keep myself from smiling at her again.  I remembered being teh same way with her.  I did not remember entirely everything with Dean... His birth was a little rough compared to Elena's.  I dabbed at her forehead with a damp cloth, knowing that when Lily had done that with me during labor with Elena it had felt wonderful.  "Do we know how far along she is?" I questioned George.
Ember Potter Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:44 am

I squeezed my mother's hand, when I heard the question, I gave a pointed look to my husband who now looked terrified. I didn't mean to scare him. " how much longer...." I moaned as I through my head back onto my pillow and let the damp cloth help as my dad came back with ice. He put it on the side table to my left. I gave him what I could of a smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:37 am

Arthur and I heard the wonderful news that Elena and George were going to be having their twins!  I was already at St. Mungo's with Fred and Jada with their boys, so I had to go hunt down my children and find out where they were.  I finally found out which room Elena was in and when I got there I saw that her parents were there wtih her.  Which was fantastic!  I knocked lightly as I walked in.  "I know we're probably going to get scolded for having us all in here... but honey, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," I said, smiling sweetly at my daughter-in-law.  I looked over at George and saw that he had the same look Fred had on his face just yesterday.  I was not going to ask him to step away so I could give him a real hug, so I easily settled with just wrapping my one arm around him and giving him a squeeze.
Molly Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next