Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That was when she started screaming that's my dad.

2 posters

Go down

That was when she started screaming that's my dad. Empty That was when she started screaming that's my dad.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:44 pm

George and I had been dating for a while. I had gotten permission from mum for George to come over in the first place. There was no way dad would let George come over regardless of my age. I am his daughter, its not like we would attack each other once we were alone. I may start things, he may start things its not like its not the end of the world.

I was up in my room, I was thinking I would look great, and if something happens I have no problem with it. I just hoped he wouldn't have a problem. I curled my hair, and put on my little black dress. With my red heels, did I want something to happen. I finished my makeup and walked down yo the living room to wait for George.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

That was when she started screaming that's my dad. Empty Re: That was when she started screaming that's my dad.

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:38 pm

I threw on a pair of dark jeans with a gray striped dress shirt with my black blazer over top of it. I checked my hair in the mirror, thinking that it looked dashing at the moment. I winked at my reflection like the dork I was; I gave myself a little confidence boost with that. I conjured a bouquet of Lenni's favorite flowers and Apparated to the front door for Grimmauld Place. May as well be polite and not just pop into their living room. I was unsure if anyone else was home or if it was just going to be me and Elena. I knocked on the front door hoping that it was Lenni who would open it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

That was when she started screaming that's my dad. Empty Re: That was when she started screaming that's my dad.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:48 pm

I heard the door, I rushes over and took a quick peek in the mirror. I pulled the door open and saw George standing there looking gorgeous. Grinning I took the lillies from him, " thanks babe." I said as I let him come in. " its just us." I said with a grin. " would you like a drink or something?" I asked as I got the lillies in a vase.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

I grinned at her. "How'd you manage to get the place to yourself?" I asked, chuckling. I was sure that that had taken a lot of persuading. "And sure... want me to grab a couple of glasses?" I knew where all their stuff was in their kitchen. I tended ot make myself at home whenever I was there. It was what I expected when people came to the Burrow so I did it at any house I was at.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 pm

I nodded, " sure that'd be great." I said as I went to start us off with two butterbeers. Figuring it will become wine and other things quite fast. " quite easily actually thanks to my mum. She got the pair of them out of the house which is a good thing." I finished as I wrapped my arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:21 pm

I grinned at my girlfriend, giving her a kiss when she wrapped her arms around me. I put my arms around her as I did so. "You won't hear me complaining," I said, knowing that we would not even be allowed to hold hands if Sirius had been around.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm

I gave him a look, I squeezed his arse with a grin. " that's always good might ruin the fun if you complained..." I said as I poured the butterbeers in the glasses. I loved the opportunity to have some alone time without my dad or dean constantly zldropping in to make sure nothing was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "Fun? You had fun planned for us?  I thought that we would behave and do only preapproved activities like sitting across the room from each other and working on homework or something," I teased, knowing that was what the men in the household would prefer us to do.  Of course I would not work on homework more like paperwork for the shoppe, but that was beside the point.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 pm

I laughed, " that is very true...that would be the only preapproved activity. You and I both know...i don't follow rules." I finished at a whisper just under his ear at his jaw line. I let my hand slowly trace up and down his lower back.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

"And that, my dear, is why I love you," I said, my hand lifting her chin gently so I could bend down and give her a kiss on the lips delicately.  I really was thinking that I wanted it to go farther, but I would let Lenni decide on that; I did not want to rush her or anything.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:50 am

I put my hands around his neck and guided him towards the wall. I deepened the kiss, breaking it, " You know, I bet there's another reason. " I said with a smirk. I had been ready for this for a while and we had the empty house. I was super happy about that, mum got them both to go out. Although, we hadn't been told what time they would be back. I hoped Addie kept Dean away for a while. She knew my dilemma.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 am

"Oh really?  You think there's other reasons, do you?" I teased, kissing her deeply again.  I pressed her against the wall as I kissed her.  My hands stayed on her hips, though I did reach around to squeeze her tush a little bit, giving her a little smirk.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Grinning, I deepened the kiss and jumped up into his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I loved that we were able to do this. It was about time, " I hope so....not just for my great ass." I joked as I kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:49 am

I laughed a little bit while we kissed, biting her bottom lip playfully as we kissed.  "You're nto too bad at snogging, either," I teased, moving us back towards the couch, falling onto it with her.  I lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor while I had the chance.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down