Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 am

" Why are you guys Charming people?" I asked, walking into the common room to hear James, saying something about a simple Charm.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:52 am

"It's none of your business, Lily," I said casually, racking my brain on how to do simple little charms.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 am

I raised my eyebrows. " Why isn't it?" I asked him. " You know having some responsibility what happens to people being Head Girl and all right Mr. Head Boy?" I asked him. Looking to Sirius who looked like something was just taken off his chest. " So everything is good ?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 am

I stared at Lily. "You knew? You knew and you didn't tell me? What kind of a girlfriend are you?" I asked, half joking half being completely honest.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 am

I raised my eyebrows. " Yes I did know...and so what you could come and yell at Sirius until he's proven he has had good points?" I snapped. " I didn't want to get into something that really didn't include me." I folded my arms. I left the conversation walking up the stairs.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 am

Damn it. "Lily... I didn't mean it like that," I said. Urgh. Why did women have to be so tempermental? "Alright, Sirius... let's figure out a way to get these onlookers taken care of so I can try to apologize to Lily."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am

Smirking slightly, " Alrighty, how's this....we just take the past five minutes from them...Can't tell what they don't know.." I shrugged.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am

Getting to my dorm I slammed the door shut behind me. It wasn't my fault he was being a jerk. Snapping at me because I didn't want to get into the business of his sister and Sirius..he didn't even need to be in HER business but he was. I was used to it. But he didn't need to snap at me. I pulled off my clothes and put on some pajamas and hopped onto my bed and pulling my hair into a ponytail on my right side. Looking over to the Window to wait for James to come in somehow. Sighing as I glanced down to my book trying to read.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 am

I nodded a tSirius. "Ok, mate... let's do this." I pulled out my wand and did the simple little charm easily; it had come back to me. I sighed. "Now damage control... if I don't come back it means she killed me so make sure I have a badass funeral." What? She probably would. SHe's been tempermental lately... I didn't know what I said other times to make her mad... this time I did... but it just seems like she's been ouchy. Maybe it was her time of the month; Remus was always toucchy too... sometimes I wonder about my friend's problem.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I sat back and waited for James to come in. I mean, that hurt a lot saying what girlfriend am I? Really James...you should know why I'm upset... It could be almost time of the month for me....but even still....he shouldn't say things like that..They hurt. I looked up as I heard him talking.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 am

Knowing how to avoid the screaming staircase, I went up to the boys dorm, opened the window, grabbed my broom and jumped out. I figured their window would be open. And indeed it was. I squeezed through; their windows were slightlys maller... probably to keep guys like me out -- but I was flexible. "Lily... c'mon, I didn't eman it that way," I said, "I was just upset that it took you guys so long to tell e and I heard it from somebody else."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 am

I looked up. " It wasn't my decision to tell you or not to tell you. I wasn't your sister...or Sirius..." I told him. " I'm not going to go into everyone's story to let you know what I have overheard. " I said still looking down to my book. The second I look up to him it would be hard to stay mad at him. " Look, I didn't want to start something like had no doubt happened about ten minutes ago. It's not my place James." I looked up to him, and smiled. " I know you didn't mean it the way it sounded. It just made me a little angry to say the least. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 am

<< James refuses to answer in the SMUT thread until him and LIly have made up here! lol So he's excited that she's not as upset with him Razz >>

I smiled and sat down next to her. "Babe... I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean it as harshly as it had com eout... it just frustrated me that I found out from some gossipy girls and not my sister or best mate. And then you knew... and I just felt that if they weren't goign to tell me, I thought you might hint at it or something... though I don't typically get hints..... so you probably would've had to hit me over the head with it until I got what you were satying."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:52 am

Smirking slightly, it was true he didn't really get hints." Very True...Just next time I'd rather not get pulled into it....I was only there for them on how to tell you....Sirius was going to tell you....he just wanted to tell you in his own way. I was fine with that, I only knew because I seen him do it. James, you should see her face. She's totally lit up." I grinned still having my arms folded. " Like I said, it wasn't my place to tell you...therefore no hints from me. " I informed him. He should know this by now. I avoid all subjects not pertaining to me. Which Hogwarts was not very well known for. Like if you dated someone the whole school knows about it within the next hour. Probably hour sirius was beat to telling James. " You know I didn't want to make you mad or anything...." I looked up to him and gave a small smile. " I don't like how everything seems to travel around this place within the hour. " I said shaking my head. " It's ridiculous...no wonder why so much drama happens at the dances. The rumours are all in one room for a whole night. "

<< Ahaha....alrighty Lily's fine with that..>>
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 am

I chuckled slightly. "That is definitely true," I said. I reached for her hand, pulling apart her arms in doing so. I gave her the best puppy eyes I could muster. "Am I forgiven, sweet pea?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next