Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

+11
Jada Monroe Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Emelyn Took
George Weasley
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Remus Lupin
William J. Lupin
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 2 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 am

Everyone was finally spruced up enough. "Let's go have ourselves a good time," I said, clapping Will on the shoulder. He was the bachelor and he was going to have a night he would always remember. My plan was not getting him wasted... just a few drinks and that would not make him be unable to remember any of this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 2 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:04 am

I looked at the time, " Emelyn...we should get there. " I said as we all thankfully had long coats. Which would work. This is going to be wonderful. I was so glad to be out of the hospital. This was such a good idea. Our men can look at us. I just liked that we were all so confident. I handed out the coats to everyone. I made sure Emelyn had one that stood out. Seeing as she is the bride to be.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 am

I grinned nodding to my dad, " Sounds awesome." I said as I led the way out of the door towards the limo we had got. This will be fantastic. Not entirely sure why I had to change. I did, despite my confusion.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:14 am

I grinned, glad that everyone was looking so sexy.  I buttoned the coat and was glad that Emelyn, of course, looked the best out of all of us.  Though, if I do say so, we all looked fine.  I linked my arm in Mum's, glad to have her back.  "Maybe this will help dad get back to himself... but he is starting to sort of find his way.  It's hard to tell, but I think he misses you," I said, figuring that it would be a good thing for Mum to know.  I had been trying to warn her about the way Dad had been acting since the attack.  But it was extremely difficult to explain.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:17 am

I grinned as we all left, I caught up to mum as we headed towards the strip club. This is killer, I loved this idea. It makes tons of sense to do this as well. I mean our men can look at us. All though I am terrified to do this in front of Remus and Dad and my brother. The only one I will look at will be George and of course see the happy couples reaction. " This is going to be great."
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:23 am

I grinned at Will. "This is going to be the best night on the town... I can't believe this is the first time I would have done this with you. I can't wait to influence you with so many other things. Just let me know if you want any extras for this honeymoon you'll be going on," I said, winking at the boy. It was still difficult for me to call him my son... but I was at least good with having a relationship with him and his sister. I just had a hard time facing it all. I have visited Chloe quite often at St. Mungo's. Every time I did, I felt something so strong... it was a mixture between love and the need for revenge. I knew they all thought I was having such great progress, but if I was such a prude before... I really did not want to change back.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 am

I had no idea how any of them were able to do this.  I was not related to anyone but Dean so at least I was not so nervous.  Though I did not really relish the idea of my father in law seeing me like this, but I doubt anyone would be staring at anyone but their girls anyways.  "This is going to be great," I said, grinning at the ladies.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:34 am

Wow, my girls were too much alike.  I may have to tease Dean about marrying his sister.  I grinned at the two of them. "It will be interesting to say the least.  Just focus on your man and, of course Will and Emelyn.  And all your nerves will go away," I assured them.  I could only imagine them freaingout about being dressed like this in front of everyone.  I was old enough not to care.  Though I may traumatize Dean... I smirked at that thought.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:43 am

I was admittedly nervous to do this in front of Uncle Remus and Dad. I would just focus on George and Emelyn and Will. This would turn out wonderful! It was a great idea for them to do this and what a time to bring back Aunt Chloe. To bring back Uncle Remus, I missed the real him. He was just off and it was just creepy. I didn't really know how.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:26 am

I just laughed and shook my head at Uncle Remus.  I was not entirely sure how I felt about him... especially after catching him doing a few things I never thought I would see straight-and-narrow Uncle Remus doing.  But I had to admit, he was quite entertaining now.  I was starting to see the old Uncle Remus mixed in there a little bit... but I knew we all wanted Auntie Chloe back so she could whip him back into shape and hopefully bring back the man we all missed.  Right now, though, was not the time to be worrying about him.  It was Will's night; I could not wait to be celebrating wtih him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 am

We had got there and the club let us in. We were in the back getting ready. There was everything we may need, sparkles you name it. We had it. Emelyn had to look the most sparkling. I left the group temporarily to go see if the men were here. I peeked just off stage to make sure they didn't see. I was going to traumatize my son and nephews. I grinned, this is going to be awesome. I just did a check where everyone was sitting. The older gents were sitting behind the boys. Grinning, Will's jaw is going to hit the ground. I went back to the group, " They're here and right in the front."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 am

I was doing Emelyn's final touches for her as we were humming. " Relax all of us will be with you. " I told her as trying to comfort her. She wanted to do this and she has worked really hard. Admittedly it was weird to have her come and ask me for vocal help. We would do this and it would turn out wonderfully for them. I was so glad we were doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am

I had to take a sneak peak of the guys, too.  I had snuck around to where LIly had taken her peak, and I grinned.  They were all looking rather spiffy, too.  I wondered who's idea that was.  They all looked quite good, though.  I returned to the ladies.  "Emelyn, Will won't be able to take his eyes off of you," I said, looking at the stunning bride-to-be.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 am

We had got there as I was pulled in front of the older guys. I sat right in the front. Did I know how o act here no way. Was I going to enjoy myself. yes. I think it would be awesome to enjoy myself. There were half naked women offering us drinks and stuff. It was weird. Or as Dean so nicely pointed out I am incredibly awkward.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 am

As I got my make up finished up by lenni.  Iwas still terrified to do this in front of all of the men. I would focus on Will and it won't seem so awkward. You know this would be in front of my soon to be mother in law and father in law. It was weird. I was also incredibly excited. I looked around and everyone was done up. I suppose we should get going. " We should get out there.." I said with a grin.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next