Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor -- Fall 1994 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor -- Fall 1994 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor -- Fall 1994 (DONE)

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:06 pm

I shook my head.  "Charlie... one thing that I have realized through all of this... and I feel so guilty about this since it happened, is that my last words were a lie to Annette.  I was going to actually end it with her... and yet down in the cave, I told her I loved her.  But I didn't; at least not he way she loved me.  I know who I am in love with... but I don't know if that will work out.  But it doesn't really matter... what matters is Seth.  That's it," I said, looking at my brother.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor -- Fall 1994 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor -- Fall 1994 (DONE)

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I could not believ what I was hearing. My brother still loved Tonks. Why would it not work out? Just because of Seth? That is nonsense. But I knew there was no way right now for it to happn. Bill was mourning, lost, and confused. I looked at my brother. "You need to eat, Bill. And then we will go get Seth so you can see that precious little guy, okay?" I suggested. I was sure SEth would help. And to be honest, he needed ot stop dwelling on his own feelings right now. I was sure that his son was missing his daddy.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:09 pm

I looked at Charlie and smiled a little.  "Thank you for coming, Charlie.  I needed someone to help me," I told him.  I did end up eating... something I really had not done for a week or so.  With my brother's help, we finished getting my palce looking better for my boy to come home to.  When the Rameses brought Seth over, I ran up to my littile guy and pulled him to me.  He would help me pull through all of this.  I was going to have to for Seth's sake.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2