Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The man behind the belly (Part One) -- February 1993

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The man behind the belly (Part One) -- February 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part One) -- February 1993

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:50 am

I laughed and said, "Oh, so the birth itself isn't exciting enough for you?"  Of course I was teasing him.  How could I not?  His logic was flimsy and he knew it.  I was sure that I would be able to convince him to find out the sex of the baby.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

The man behind the belly (Part One) -- February 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part One) -- February 1993

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am

they were both just horrible.  "Hey now... that's not what I said," I joked back.  "And I guess I'llj ust decide on a whim at the next appointment if I want to find out.  The doc said he would be able to tell then."  I jokingly glared at Charlie for not backing me on this one.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 am

I held up my hands in innocence. "I just spoke my opinion, mate. Not my fault if you did not like it," I teased. Besides, I wanted to know if I was going o have a niece or nephew. I wanted to make sure that I got the right things. I was definitely getting the baby a dragon stuffed animal whether it was a boy or a little girl. I was their Uncle Charlie who played with dragons. They had to have a dragon toy. end of discussion.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:09 am

"Face it, Bill," I said giving him a pointed look.  "You're not going to win... so you may as well give up.  The doc gave me an envelope with the sex in it since he could tell.  Do you want to see it?"  I honestly had not opened that up yet... but I was dying to just take a peak and not tell Bill if he had decided not to know.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 am

She was so sneaky!  I hated that she had it within reach.   I looked over at Charlie who just shook his head and shrugged.  "Alright... let's find out what we're having," I said, knowing that the curiosity would kill me and the fact that it was floating around the house would make it nearly impossible for me to stand not knowing.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 am

I could not help but laugh at the two of them. I knew Bill would not be able to hold out not knowing. I watched as Annette left the table to go get the envelope. "So... I'm just going to assume I'm godfather," I said, obviously kidding... but not really at the same time.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:23 am

I laughed at my brother.  "I don't know why you even asked," I said, shaking my head.  "Of course you're going to be the godfather.  There's no way I'd want anyone else to have the job... do you really think I'd want to think of my baby in the hands of Fred or George?"  I shuddered at the thought.  They would probably end up catching it on fire if they were not carefulor something.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:12 pm

I joined in with Bill's laughter. "Yeah, right," I said, knowing that what made it so funny is that it could easily happen. I would hate to be the wives of the two of them when they have kids... Fred and George I did not see growing up at all to become adults... they would have two kids to look after to say the least. "But thank you, Bill. It really does mean a lot," I added, not wanting to sound ungrateful. I was really happy that he would want me to care for his child if something were ever to happen to him or Annette.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:17 pm

I heard the two guys laughing and joking around about godparents already.  I just sighed and shook my head.  They would want dibs, I'm sure.  This was the first Weasley baby... which was why I was hoping it would go well with the family when we broke the news in a couple of days.  I returned tot he table with the sealed envelope that the doctor had given me that had the gender of our baby in it.  I looked at the two fo them, a smile on my face.  "Ready to find out if we're going to have a little girl or boy?" I asked, hardly able to wait.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2