Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal -- Summer 1979

+2
October Monroe Bane
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal -- Summer 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal -- Summer 1979

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 am

I looked at the guy and then back at Ember, gently steering her in a different direction.  "Don't worry about him," I said, knowing that even though she said he did not frighten her, he did.  Only because he was creeping me out.  "We're here to say goodbye to Reg and then leaving..." I trailed off, thinking that Regulus deserved so much better than whatever happened to him.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal -- Summer 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal -- Summer 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 am

I nodded, looking away from the guy across the way.  "Let's go and say goodbye, then," I said.  I had wished that Sirius would have come, but I understood why he did not wan tto come.  They never got along.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 am

I would get the Potter girl by herself to speak with her... see if she knew she was adopted or not... it would be rather interesting for me, anyways.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:56 am

Darwin was more focused on the Potter girl -- who just irritated me being there.  I shoved past Darwin and went to the pair.  "What in bloody hell are you two doing here?" I spat at them.  I was not going to let them disgrace Regulus's death.

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:42 am

I was not at all surprised when Lestrange came towards us, furious.  I met her gaze evenly.  "I came here to pay respects to a mate of mine," I said.  "And Ems is here because, believe it or not, Regulus was not all bad.  He helped her... and she is here for me as well.  So I did not have to come alone."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:29 pm

I met Black's gaze just as Tobi was doing.  "This is time for mourning your cousin, not for causing fights.  So let us pay our respects and we'll leave.  Regulus was important to us just as he was to you," I said evenly, digging down deep for patience.  I knew this would escalate; it was Bellatrix Black after all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:39 pm

I had followed Black over to the two ladies. "Yes, Bellatrix," I said softly.  "it is time to pay respects; ignore these to insolent people.  Though I have to say, Potter intrigues me."  I smiled darkly at her.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:27 am

I turned slgihtly, glaring at Darwin.  "Why on earth would POtter be intriguing?  She's a nobody," I spat.

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm

I glared at Black.  "Just because you don't like Potter, doens't mean she isn't intriguing," I spat at her.  I stood protectively in front of Ember, though, because I did not trust either one of them.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 am

I put a hand on Tobi's arm.  "Not the place," I said quietly.  I started to pull her away.  "You came to say goodbye not to cause a scene.  I see Narcissa... you two were in the same year... and she's nowhere near as bad as her sister.  Just pay your respects..."  I could feel the gaze fo the guy following me, though.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:11 am

I put a hand on Black's shoulder to quiet her as Potter and Monroe walked away.  Ms Potter looked identical to her mother -- Annaleisa.  I walked away from Black and when Monroe drifted away from Potter for a moment, I walked up and grabbed Potter's arm, steering her away from her friend.

"Miss Potter, I do believe we need to finally meet," I said to her quietly, pleased that she did not scream or anything when I grabbed her.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:20 am

I glared at Darwin, but I knew that I had to be there for my auntie.  She had already lost her husband and now her only son -- I did not count Sirius at all.  I found Auntie Walburga and put a hand on her arm.  "He was never found.  He may not be gone," I said to her, though we both knew what really happened.  Even though Darwin was here and I had heard nothing but whispers and rumors from fellow Death Eaters, it was obvious what had happened:  He deserted or something and the Dark Lord took care of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:14 pm

I stared at him with a glare and crossed my arms.  "Whatever do you mean?" I inquired, trying really hard not to let him creep me out -- even though he definitely was.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:34 pm

My only son had been taken from us.  I kept my chin held high throughout his entire funeral.  Bella came to me and put a hand on my arm.  Though her words would normally give some people hope, all it did for me was confirm what had happened.  I looked down at my niece.  "Ah, Bellatrix, you are one who is wiser than to believe that false hope," I said to her, knowing that it would hurt her as much as myself for me to admit that.  Regulus was my pride and joy.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:19 pm

I chuckled at her defensive attitude.  "You look quite like your mother," I said to her simply.  "I am rather pleased that I have finally met your acquaintance."
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next