Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next step -- TBD

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The next step -- TBD Empty The next step -- TBD

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:11 am

I sat on a rock with my face in my hands.  I was in the park where Stephanie told me to meet her -- it was where we always met.  It was a week or so after the attack on Lenni.  I had no idea where I stood with one of my only closest friends -- Dean.  He said he needed to talk to me, he even had my wand, but he refused to even want to talk to me right now.  I was dragged there, too.  I tried to stand up to them but it didn't work very well.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

The next step -- TBD Empty Re: The next step -- TBD

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:13 am

I saw Jetty in the park and walked over to him.  He looked up at me when I put my hand on his shoulder.  I was instantly concerned when I saw the bruises and swollen eye plus a split lip.  "Jetty, what on earth happened to you?" I asked, taking hold of my boyfriends hand.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:14 am

The concern on Stephanie's face made me feel a little bit better... at least I knew someone cared for me.  I had been avoiding my sister due to the fact that I was sure Fred told her only what he saw... who knew how he perceived anything.  I wasn't as tough as the Gryffindors.  I tried to stop it and to help... but it didn't do a thing.  "Steph, the Death Eaters took Elena," I said quietly.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:14 am

I gasped and toJetty to a different spot so I could sit next to him.  "Is she okay?" I questioned.  Why was Jetty so upset?  Was she not okay?
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:15 am

I nodded.  "She will be... maybe not emotionally, but they saved her," I replied.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 am

I had to be missing something here.  "Jetty, start from the beginning," I coaxed softly.  I was really rather lost about what happened, why he was so upset, everything.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 am

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair.  I guess I had to start somewhere and why not the beginning?  "I don't know exactly when all this coincides.  But I was taken in my sleep by the Death Eaters.  I don't know where they took me... I heard them talking about me and my father.  Comparing us... I guess they want me to be a Death Eater.  I had no idea what was going on until I heard McNair talk about Lenni.  They started to torture her; I was trying to get a plan together and then they pushed me forward.  The look on er face..." Tears came to my eyes and I hung my head.  I could have helped her so much more than I did...
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:21 am

With the way he was acting, one may have had doubts what he did.  I squeezed his hand and asked, "What happened next?"  I knew he wouldn't have hurt Elena.  He was not that type of person.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am

"Well, I stood up and told them to stop.  Then Darwin and McNair got pissed.  They tossed me to the side and started to show me what I should do."  I shuddered and took a deep breath.  "That's when the guys came in..."  I was not even sure if they realized I was there at first.  I had no idea how I was going to convince him I was trying to help and was forced to be there as well.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 am

I hated seeing Jetty like this.  "Jet... do they know your side of what happened?  They can't believe you were a part of that.  That isn't you," I assured him.  If he stood up in front of all the Death Eaters... that took a lot of courage.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:28 am

I shook my head.  "I tried to help even more but they knocked me out... I don't really know how I got the rest of the bruises or anything.  But Steph... I don't belong anywhere.  Not with the Death Eaters and not with them.  I don't know why I even try... I'll never fit in," I said, letting the tears fall from my eyes as I kept my head hung.  I didn't even want to look at Stephanie right now.  She pprobably would be so disapointed in me.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 am

I wrapped my arms around Jetty.  "You belong here -- with me.  I know that you would love to be a part of them... but perhaps that really isn't your place after all," I said quietly.  He shouldn't have to try this hard to be a part of that group.  It wasn't his fault for how his father was.  And I ws getting tired of Jetty having to pay for those sins.  It was just getting ridiculous.  And honestly, there weren't just two options of what group one could be a part of.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 am

I looked over at Steph and mustered a slight smile.  At least I did have her.  "I don't know why I try so hard to fit in with them.  I just need to stop.  I'm not going to ever be one of them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be crossing over into the dark side, either," I resonded quietly.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:29 am

I gave him another hug and saw someone walking towards us.  It was his sister.  I was rather surprised.  I pulled away and gave Jetty a kiss.  I'd let them have a moment though I was going to stay close.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:30 am

I turned and saw Jada.  I could see that her mascara was smudged as if she had been crying.  I went to her.  "Jada, what's wrong?" I asked.  I swear... if Fred did or said something to make my sister this upset.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next