Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD

2 posters

Go down

Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD Empty Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 am

I was tired of dealing with all the drama of who I was and what was going on.  I wanted to just escape it all.  I just wished that they would all just let me be who I really was -- me.  I was not a Death Eater.  I might not necessarily be one of the gang, but I sure as hell was no Death Eater.  I was out and about... really, I was going to be meeting Stephanie.  I leaned against a fence and decided that I would wait there.  I was trying to clear my head so I wouldn't think too much about everything that had happened... Sirius being injured, Elena being kidnapped, my father dying... it seemed like the Death Eaters would stop at nothing to make me become one of them; they were trying to rip me from my only friends I had...
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD Empty Re: Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:14 am

This boy was a little harder to break than one would expect -- especially with who his father was. Perhaps he took after his mother more than I estimated before. I made my way over to him and leaned against the fence next to him. "You are fighting a battle that is already lost," I told him, enjoying the fact that I made himf linch slightly. "Oh, looking forward to someone else?"
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD Empty Re: Then I shall die as one of them -- TBD

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:22 am

I jumped a little bit because I did not realize who it was that walked up near me.  I looked over at Darwin and shook my head.  "I'm not fighting in any type of battle, Darwin.  So I have no idea what you are going on about," I said.  I mean, of course I was fighting a battle:  my own.  And I was not going to lose.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:24 am

Oh the poor boy was in denial. It was entertaining. So much so that I did let a chuckle escape from my lips. "You are really not that naïve, are you?" I questioned. He may have more courage than his father, but he seemed like he was a little more dense.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 am

I had a bad feeling I knew where this was going to be headed.  I really hoped that Stephanie would be running late.  She did not need to get mixed up in all of this... I definitely did not want that to happen.  I turned to face Darwin squarely.  "What do you want?" I questioned, keeping my hands in my pockets to look casual but really I was gripping my wand tightly.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 am

An evil grin spread across my lips. "I believe you know exactly what I want," I said, taking a step closer to him. I was rather surprised that he did not back away from me like most people... especially with his size compared to mine. He was merely a twig next to me.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 am

My heart was pounding in my chest.  This was going to be difficult to say the least.  I stared at him and I knew that there was no way to avoid this confrontation.  It was times like these that I wished my father was a copmletely different person.  I would have rather not known who my dad was compared to dealing with this.  "I will not become you," I responded in a quiet, but strong voice.  There was no way that I would become a Death Eater.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53 am

I put a hand on his shoulder and gripped it tightly. I was stronger than he was... and this was going to be much fun especially if he resisted his true calling. "This is your last chance, Pettigrew," I said, looking into the young boy's eyes and loving the fact that I could see the fear in his eyes.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:05 am

I pulled my shoulder out of his grasp.  I was not going to be bullied into doing anything anymore.  I was at my wits end.  "We're done here," I told Darwin, backing away from him.  I was not stupid enough to turn my back on him.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 am

That boy thought he was going to be getting away with something?  That was not going to happen.  I used my other hand and pulled him back, throwing him to the ground easily.  He was so small... it would probably be easy to persuade him.  No one in their right mind would take a beating if there was an easy way to avoid it.  I had him down on the ground and bent down and picked him up easily.  I slammed him against the fence and got up in his face.  "You have a choice... you can lose, or you can be a winner and be one of us," I said.  I was giving him all the options he needed.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 am

"That isn't winning," I said, pulling out my wand and pointing it at him.  I was able to get him off of me wiht magic.  "I am one of them... no matter how hard you try to make me like my father... I'm not him."  I threw a curse at him and Darwin merely deflected it easily.  I was no master dueller; I was nothing compared to him.  I knew I probably would not win today.  I knew I was not capable of doing much damage to Darwin... I was weak.  I had no special skills.  But I would defend the fact that I was not going to become a Death Eater even if it was the last thing I did.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:18 pm

This was not good for him.  I was easily able to keep his spell away from me.  He did not have the heart to produce anything all that powerful.  I shot a curse at him and I was pleased to see that he was hit in the shoulder, even though he tried to dodge it.  "You can avoid all of this if you just admit it -- you're one of us.  Always have been," I said to him smoothly.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:18 am

I shook my head at him, gripping my now bleeding shoulder.  "No.  I'll never admit anything of the sort," I said to him.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum