Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

+10
Ayden Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Addison Logan Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

I nodded.  "Yeah it is," I answered.  I looked at Ayden and Stephanie.  "We'll see you guys at the reception hall... duty calls."  I gave Stephanie a quick kiss and Lucy and I found the others.  We all got into the carriage.  The pictures were taken easily and quickly -- much to my surprise and we finally got to the reception hall.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 am

I gave Lucy a kiss as she went off to join the rest of the wedding party.  I looked at Steph and smiled.  "Ready to go to the hall?  No use waiting around here... we can always get to pre-gaming or something there," I said, shrugging.  We both Apparated to the hall and found a table to sit at.  There were quite a few already there, having the same idea I presume as we did.  I got us both a drink and we sat chatting, waiting the arrival of the wedding party.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 am

I sat down with Ayden and we waited.  "So Lucy looks absolutely wonderful in that little dress," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at Ayden, insinuating all sorts of things.  They were one of the few couples anymore that have not gone all the way.  I teased Ayden about it, but I thought that was actually sweet that they were waiting.  He never really got into it.  So I wasn't sure if they were waiting or if they were both hesitant or nervous.  But either way, I enjoyed teasing him.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:51 am

Everyone was laughing and joking in the carriage from the park to the hall.  We all got out and I took Dean's hand.  I was so happy.  They would, of course, introduce the wedding party first before us.  We all got in our places and they introduced Jetty and Lucy and then Harry and Lenni.  Then it was our turn.  When they introduced us as "Mr. and Mrs. Dean Alexander Black" I couldn't stop grinning.  We walked in and I was grinning at everyone's excitement for us.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm

I sat as difficult as it seemed for me to keep still, when they announced the newlyweds. I screamed and hollered along with everyone else. I guess I sort of felt like I need to do enough hollering for Dad and me. I watched as they grinned walking into the room. I was so happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I cheered for the newlyweds, grinning as I remembered the moment they had announced me an dChloe.  It had been such a great feeling... the nerves were all gone by this point -- in fact, they were gone the moment she had made her grand entrance.  I was sure that Dean felt the same way.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm

I kissed my new wife and pulled her out towards the dancefloor.  I wanted to get this party started... and no one would start partying until we got our dance finished.  The first notes started to play and I pulled my wife -- I couldn't get over saying that -- close.  We both loved this song... I couldn't help but put my lips close to her ear and sing a little bit.  "If you're heart wears thin... I will hold you up," I sang quietly.  I didn't need people to hear my beautiful voice and fall in love with me even more than they already were.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 pm

I had to keep tissues close because I needed to keep looking presentable.  I had told Dean that he was not allowed to play mine and his father's song due to the fact that I would most likely lose it.  I was having a hard enough time as it was being at our son's wedding by myself.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:35 pm

I smiled as the couple danced to their song, looking to Ember I took her hand and gave it a squeeze. Letting her know we are there. She needed us and she looked beyond happy for dean and addison. There was a person missing. That was Sirius.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:37 pm

I grinned at my husband and said to him quietly, "You should keep the singing for your sister, honey."  He threw his head back with laughter and I couldn't help but laugh with him as we danced.  The song ended and I still had a smile on my face.  I knew that wasn't going to be going away any time soon.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:41 pm

I smiled as they ended there song, " WOO!!" I shouted loudly as I clapped along with everyone there. I couldn't believe he had married the woman he loves. I looked beside me to Olivia and smiled, " Love you babe." There love for one another just spread to everyone in the room.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 pm

I smiled at Chloe, silently thanking her for that.  I needed it.  An I really appreciated it.  When the song ended I clapped, loving their faces.  Of course then came the father-daughter dance.  Dean came and sat by me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.  He said the mother-son song was going to be a surprise and I was a little concerned.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:50 pm

I smiled, " you guys look wonderful!" I said clapping Dean on the back. I couldn't be happier for my brother. We watched Addison have her dance with her father it was adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 pm

I grinned as Dean sat down with his mother.  He was so cute with her right now.  I knew my sister needed it.  I just hoped that they wouldn't play Always... I knew that would nearly kill her.  Maybe I'd need to pull Dean to the side and make sure that didn't happen.  Uh-oh... time for the mother-son dance.  I looked at Ember and saw sh elooked a little bit worried.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

I let Dean drag me up.  "Do I even want to be out here with you?" I teased, unable to believe that my son was quite a good dancer.  The song started to play and I realized it was a song that I used to listen to all the time when he was little.  "Have I told you lately?" I asked, to make sure that I had the right song in my head.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next