Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner and a show...---TBD

4 posters

Go down

Dinner and a show...---TBD  Empty Dinner and a show...---TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 am

I grinned knowing that George was off with Elena, as we heard the cat calls and screams from their prank on the train. We were walking towards the castle now, " So how was 'Lenni?" I asked him. I had hung out with Jada but it was fun for me to poke fun when he had pointed out that he wanted to make sure we have everything ready for the prank. Which of course we have everything ready. We had created a potion to turn the boys of Slytherin into the girls of Slytherin and vice versa. I laughed at the very thought.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a show...---TBD  Empty Re: Dinner and a show...---TBD

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 am

I was headed toward the castle with some of my girlfriends - who, naturally, wanted details about me sitting with Fred - behind the twins. I thought it was rather entertaining that George had ended up being with Elena nearly the whole time from what it sounded like. My friends were badgering me on what the big prank would be and none of them believed me when I said Fred hadn't told me a thing. "Guys, we just have to go sit down and wait and see," I said for the umpteenth time.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:29 am

I rolled my eyes even though I was grinning. "Lenni and I were doing work," I informed him, though I was sure I'd tell him later what had happened. I mean Fred was my biggest and nearly only confidant. We told each other everything. "How was Jada?" I countered, realizing I probably shouldn't give them suh a hard time. I just found her family odd and a little.. well, dark or something. But I guess people don't like our family either.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 am

I walked over to the Ravenclaw table to visit Jada. " Hi!" I said happily as I sat down beside her. " He didn't tell you either?" I asked her. I hated not knowing what they had planned. " George and I set off the lovely hello's "
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:27 am

I grinned, " She's good." I said with a smirk. Trying to catch me in a trap brother. " It's fine." I said with a laugh. I know that he was just trying to get me into trouble. " I know what we're doing though. Slytherin boys into girls and girls into boys." I said with a laugh. I couldn't wait for it.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am

I laughed and rubbed my hands together. "Excellent. And alright, you caught me. I'll stop giving you so much crap, okay?" I told him after receiving a look.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

"No, he didn't... but I suppose that doesn't really surprise me," I said with a shrug. I mean... it's not like we were technically an item or anything.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows, " George didn't tell me either." Sitting down beside her, " I am wanting to know what is going on though." I said. " Oh, do I have some gushing to do with you." I said eagerly. The train ride had gotten steamy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:45 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really? Do tell!" I said. I loved gushing stories. I just loved them. I figured they'd wait near the middle or end to pull the prank. The yalwasy did. I was sure they'd follow suit so they wouldn't get in trouble.

<<What all did Fred and Jada do on the train? lol>>
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm

I couldn't wait to tell her, " George and I had some steamyness happen on the train." I said as I bit my lip waiting to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 pm

My eyes got wide and I grinned at her. "You had better give me more details than that!" I said, getting excited.  I loved talks like this.  "How steamy?"  I had to know.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:40 pm

George Weasley wrote:I laughed and rubbed my hands together.  "Excellent.  And alright, you caught me.  I'll stop giving you so much crap, okay?" I told him after receiving a look.

Laughing, " Alright....Alright we should get this on the road everyone's picking at the food. So we won't necessarily be the first culprits and I mean even if we are who cares they won't notice anything off the bat so it will be a little easy." I went on looking around as the teachers seemed to be occupied. " Let's go . "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum