Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 am

I grinned, " Uncle James was super protective of you?..." I re asked her. I mean, I am glad to know we both can over come protective brothers. As to why they seem to think we can't handle ourselves I will never know.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 am

I laughed.  "I think that's an understatement," I explained.  "If I thought he was bad about me liking other guys... he was ten times worse with your dad.  But James knew how your dad was.. he didn't think I'd be the one to stop him from doing all of that.  He didn't think that it would end up like this... he just wanted to keep me from getting hurt."  I smiled at the thought of James' look that night when Sirius and I started dating at the dance.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 am

I nodded, " Well that makes sense I suppose. If Dean tries anything....to George I will hurt him. So much. " I told her. " You know that right mum?" I asked her. I have a horrible temper. " I am sick of him trying to tell me who Ican and cannot see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:14 am

I sighed and nodded. "I know and give your brother more credit... You'll be surprised by him," I explained.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:37 am

I raised my eyebrows, " I have thought so... until I found out what he saying to people...." I shook my head. " He hasn't spoken to George thank merlin!" I said as I took a sip from my tea. " I am so glad to be with George....I have totally gushed about Remus...I'm not the only one mum."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 am

"you're not the only one for what? Who has a crush on Remus? I wouldn't think you were!" I wondered if Remus even new any of this with any girls, not just Elena.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 pm

I laughed, " No mum. More than half of Gryffindor..." I said with a grin. It was awesome we pretty much had a Remus group or something. " That's also just Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff...there are tons of girls mum literally. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 pm

I laughed.  "No kidding?  And let me guess... Remus robably is completely oblivious?" I asked.  I was getting a kick out of this!  I was so going to have to let Chloe know if it wasn't obvious to her.  I mean... Remus is the stud teacher.  That was just awesome!
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:29 pm

I nodded, " Yep, seems he is oblivious to it all. I'm no where near as bad as some of the girls I speak too. Some just get in trouble to have him talk to them..." I said. " I mean, I fight but it is not to see Remus. I see him all the time.." I explained. I don't need her thinking I did that. That was so not me. No way no how.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 pm

This was just too funny!  "Oh, Lenni... you have just given me the gold mine of ammo against Remus," I said, thinking how much fun it would be to taunt him.  "I won't say a word about you, of course... but I can't believe he is that oblivious.  But then again, he never had self-confidence so he probably doesn't think anyone would like him now either."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:48 pm

I laughed, " No there are girls fighting who to be bad for his class. To get detention. In fact, it was so bad, I think he had almost a full classroom once. " I told her. Knowing I see him all the time I never really had to try to get into trouble. IT just constantly found me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I couldn't believe this!  I sat there laughing because I was sure that Remus was totally oblivious.  "Oh, Lenni... this is hilarious.  I almost can't believe it myself.  He almost had a full classroom full of girls in detention?  Do I even want to know what they had to do to get detention?  As I recall, Remus tends to be more on the lenient side of things... or has he gotten tougher?"  Remus had always wanted to be a middle-of-the-road professor there.  Not one the students hated because they were so strict, but not one the students could walk all over either.  I felt like he managed it quite well... so I was curious how he gave so man people detention.  From what he told in his stories, his normal average for a week was only a handful of detentions compared to Snape and McGonagall who had quite a few.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm

" Well, they have done some pretty bad things....I think it was a group of girls that made the deal to make sure they all had it." I said trying to remember, "They wanted to get me in on it....but I see him anyway and I have no trouble being spoken with about anything really." I said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:04 pm

I grinned, feeling like my old school-girl self.  I couldn't wait to tell CHloe all of this!  I was sure Remus left it out of any conversations.  "I'm glad you didn't add to your long list of things that have gotten you into trouble," I teased my daughter.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 am

" Well, I figured I see him enough so what was the point." I grinned to my mom as we laughed as I continued. " So many girls telling me how lucky I am...and how many girls wish they were Chloe." I said pointedly. Smiling, so glad Uncle Remus and Aunt Chloe were together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next