Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996 Empty Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 am

I needed some sort of help.  I knew that the only person who might be able to help me was...... my sister.  Sadly, despite everything we did to each other or anything else, we always had each other's backs.  I stood up for her -- even when I didn't agree with her -- when kids picked on her.  I probably could've done more to help her, but I didn't want to get into a bunch of fights like she did.  But I did try to keep some kids at bay.  I was hoping to find her in the common room.  She might be able to keep me from driving myself nuts about the whole Addison situation.  I looked around and saw her sitting by the fire.  I walked over to her and sat down.  "Hey Lenni," I said, hoping that she at least had some time to talk with me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996 Empty Re: Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 pm

I folded my book closed, " Hey Deano." I smiled looking to him. When my brother came to me and called me Lenni something is up. " What's going on?" I asked him and patted the empty cushion beside me. I missed having the conversations we used too. How my big brother would look under my bed for monsters.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

I smiled at her using my old nickname that only she could use without me putting a beating on them. I nearly collapsed into the chair and stayed quiet for a little while. Then I looked at her and said, "You might not realize this, but I am not taking this Addie thing very well. I mean... I make it look like I don't care and stuff... And there are plenty of girls to go around to help keep my mind off of her. But, I don't know... do you think I'm crazy? For feeling this strongly about someone who practically took my heart out of my chest and stomped on it?"

I hadn't wanted to be so forthright about everything, but this was my sister. There was no reason not to be completely honest with her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

I smiled softly, " You know you're not the fortress of solitude." I informed him. " I am your sister...I can read you remember?" I said making sure he knew. Of course I knew he wasn't taking the thing with Addison well at all. " As much as you think you are able to keep things secret...I can know when your not okay...and sleeping with the female population of Hogwarts isn't going to help you at all..." I told him. " No, you're not crazy...it sucks its called love...." I told him. " Clearly you and Addison belong together and your heart knows it." I told him. I would love him to not turn up like Dad was but he was on his way.

" It needs to stop Dean... your not feeling good about it because your taking it the wrong way...." I smiled. " I hear all these girls talking about wanting you...and it's gross.... besides ....I like Addie... Would I love to call her my sister in-law yes I would. She is your love. It will feel like this for a while..." I informed him looking from him to the fire. " Love sucks sometimes when it throws bricks...it's just how you pick up the pieces."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm

I eyed my sister. Since when did she become smarter than me? Well, this was about feelings and such... and she was a girl. So that had to be it -- or at least, that's what I was going to tell myself anyways. "I mean... yeah, I know it's not the best thing. But -- and I know you're gonna call me a pig or something -- I have to admit, it's kind of fun," I admitted, hating the words as soon as they left my mouth. "Though, I know... you don't need to yell at me about it or anything. But wait -- girls really talk about me that much?" I asked, I couldn't help but be curious. I was a little bi tlike our dad after all.

I was purposely avoiding the whole reality of it all. Elena said that Addie and I belong together... and as much as I would like that to be... if it were true, why'd Addison end it? It didnt' make any sense to me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I rolled my eyes, " Guess you are a lot more like dad then you think..." I said simply. Not something he will like to hear...but meh, he needs too. I know this is not my brother. " Still looking under my bed?" I asked him. I asked him that because clearly he needs Addison and he goes by routine...and his routine was checking for monsters under my bed when we were younger. " Dean...I know I don't say it enough...but I do love you....you're my brother and I know we fight....but I need you to know...you belong with Addison...you think she'd end it the way she did if she thought it wasn't the right thing to do at that time?" I asked him. God boys are dumb.

" She felt like she would be dragging you down..when you lost the baby it really took its toll on both of you...it's just she felt like her hurting....was to much for you and needed to know who she is again...it will happen again Dean..I know it...whether or not you do. I know it for both of us. " I said. Glaring at his question about girls talking about him. " Really..that's all you get out of that..." I shook my head putting my hair in a ponytail. " I can't help you if you don't know you need it." I told him as I shifted myself so I was completely facing him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm

I smiled at her, "If only the school would let me get up those blasted stairs," I told her. I really kind of wanted to hug her right now... but we really weren't known to do that. And I think the whole House would think that hell froze over or something if we showed that kind of expression. Though it might be a little fun.

"You know I had names?" I asked, looking at my sister who seemed so grown up to me. This was really weird. "Cyrus Blake or Sedona Marie..." I let out a small sigh. "Guess I won't know which one it would've been." I hated feeling this vulnerable. That was why I just shut it all down and acted like it didnt' bother me. I mean... it felt better than this.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:34 pm

I hugged my brother, knowing we don't do this like at all here...but he needed it. I gave him a tight hug. Leaning back, " I am glad you had names...and you will know...it just wasn't meant to be yet..." I said with a smile. " They will come when they do...and don't worry about rushing it...It'll happen for you and Addie. Besides I like her than most girls here.." I teased. " You'll know soon enough."

I was never close with Addison but I know she made my brother feel amazing. That was all it took, that was it. She made him happy so I was happy. " Why Sedona? "

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Gee.. I'm glad I have your approval," I teased, glad that she initiated the whole touching thing. I think that we may have to do that moreso. I don't know when we ever lost it. I shrugged. "I don't know... but doesn't it sound really cool? Sedona Black..." I started laughing at myself. "You're allowed ot make fun of me... it's okay," I told her. I sounded like such a dork.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

I grinned, " No ...you were excited...it's normal...it does sound pretty though....let's hope she gets her looks from Addie.." I teased. " Since when did I need approval to make fun?" I asked him with a smirk. " I had always wondered about my future as well..." I said I didn't want to get into detail. It's not like Dean wanted to know anyway. " It's fun to think about it...I'll let that one pass."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I smiled at her, raelizing that this was the first time I was actually genuinely smiling and laughing. I leaned back in my chair. "And speaking of your future.... I've been trying to keep tabs on you... and it's hard for me to tell if you're with Will or George. Do indulge me. What's going on in this whole triangle? I know I've been caught up in all of my own stuff... but I really do want to know. However, if you don't want to tell me, that's fine... I'll understand," I told her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 pm

I smiled, " The fling with Will ended...he's been with Olivia now..." I said as I knew he realized things. " I figured you'd keep tabs on me. I know we haven't been super close...but I'm glad that we can still have these talks.." I said with a pat on his arm. We are siblings, and if anyone messed with him I'd kill them. Easy as that. " I have been with George for the past while...it feels different than when I was with Will..." I explained. " In other words I realized I was like a sister to Will...so we ended it..George has taken care of me and really got me to I don't know stop fighting so much.." I gushed on and on. I laughed realizing this. " I'm sorry....got a little carried away......he means a lot to me.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 pm

I was actually grateful she and Will were no longer an item. I just seemed weird to me. I mean... we were all practically family. Though I suppose that's probably how it had felt to Uncle James with Dad adn Mum... so I guess it could've worked. But I was glad to know she had moved on and that Will hadn't hurt her. I would've felt bad having to hurt him for that. "So... do I need to do anything about George?" I asked her, kind of relishing the idea even if he was a couple grades older. I had kind of freaked him and Fred out when I retrieved my map. A small smile started to spread across my face at teh thought.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 pm

I smiled, " Like beat him up ...or the protective ...if you ever hurt her speech?" I asked him jokingly. I know my brother would help me in a jam no matter what. " I am just happy that mum seems to like him...dad I don't know.." I said with a smirk. Remembering how nervous George gets when Dad is mentioned. " I have been in a lot less fights with him around Dean..." I went on. " He really means a lot...." I said with a smile that I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. " Take that as you wish.." Knowing that Dean would make sure George doesn't hurt me. The last bad break up I had I wasn't really myself. It tore me apart. I didn't want to do that. He makes me smile...and takes care of me when I am sick. I would do anything for him. I love him...wow....I love George Weasley. " I love him.." I told him looking to him. Hoping he knew how hard it was for me to say that. Hoping he knew that I really cared about him. " I know to much information right?" I joked. " I understand how you feel about love..." Not really sure my brother wanted to hear me gushing about a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Hearing my sister say those three little words warmed my heart and nearly made me all gushy inside. "Aw... Lenni's in love," I said, keeping my voice down, and not saying it to tease her. But more or less because I was surprised. "I'll take that as a warning as to not beat him up... just to give him the protective speech, then," I added with a grin. "Have you told George that yet?" I felt almost like a little school girl talking about love and stuff. But it was love that put a smile on my face. I just wanted it back... and I had to believe Elena when she said that it would probably come back in the form of Addison again. I just wouldn't truly believe it until i saw it happen.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next