Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

+3
George Weasley
Natasha Illnois
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 6 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 am

We had gotten to the fray and this seemed less then fair. Three on one. " Come on now ladies!" I said loudly as we got up to them. I wasn't one for hitting girls, I walked over to the one and wrapped my arms around her pulling her the other direction as to let go of Elena. When she started scratching me, " jeez!" she was attempting to scratch my arms off I let her go as she slapped me for pulling her off. I took a deep breath in, I know Jada wouldn't let that slide. " Don't worry about it." I told her sharply.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 6 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:56 am

Even though I had seen the slap and I wanted to not have that happen, I still listened to George and had gotten Lupin. It seemed like the professor had gotten things broken up... except we were not going to let the girls stop George from getting Lenni to the Hospital Wing. I grabbed Illinois and got her pathetic arse off the ground. "You take your little hit squad here and get out of here," I said. "And I swear, if you put another hand on my guy, you will have to answer to me." I was not going to let that little skank get away with it.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6