Realization -- TBD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Realization -- TBD

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm

"Peter... don't just leave me here," I said, hating the sound of how pitiful my voice sounded to my ears. "Don't leave me alone... I don't care if you kill me. I just can't be alone here... not with my own thoughts... not with the memories of that night haunting me... please... just... just kill me," I pleaded. I was so tired of fighting to stay alive. I didn't even know if Lily or Harry were alive. I didn't know anything except that Ember and Dean were having trouble. Where was Sirius to take care of the issue? What was going on on the outside? Was the Dark Lord in power? Or did someone defeat him? I realized that my will to live was dwindling.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I wasn't expecting to hear the hollow tone that was coming from my best friend. I didn't realize how broken he was standing in front of me. "James... I have to go," I said, going towards the door. "You'll be alright." I left him and leaned against the outside of the locked door as I heard his sobs. They sounded so horrible. I knew that sound would haunt me until the day I died.
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm

I was sure my dad would be back to come get me soon... and I willed myself to be quiet. I had already given too much away to her. I looked down at my feet, not wanting to see if she was looking at me or anything. She was chained up adn without a wand, so I didn't feel threatened.
Jetty Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:06 pm

" you know you shouldn't be scared of him..." I said with whatever reassurance I had left. " remember you get to have your parents!! I shouted I wanted no I needed to hear james' voice.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

"He can't hear you," I said quietly. "Dad has him all by himself... I don't know why. But as far as I know, he thinks he's completely alone. That you're gone... Harry's gone..." I shrugged, not sure why I was telling her this. I glanced behind me and down at my watch. "He'll be here soon, my dad. He can't know that I've given you any type of information besides what he's told you." It wasn't that I was scared of him... but I just knew what he was capable of.
Jetty Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am

So James thinks Harry and I have died.....My eyes started to water, James thinks hes alone. I wish I was with him to help in anyway I can. " Okay......" I said quietly. Looking at the food the boy had brought me. I don't want to eat it while he was here.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 am

I heard the knock on the door telling me it was unlocked for me to leave. "I'll be back next week to give you more food, obviously Dad'll be here before then," I told her, hopign she got my drift of me having information about Harry for her. I figured I could at least be a little nice. I knew it didn't fit with my persona of being a Slytherin. But Slytherins still had family values and obviuosly she wasn't my family, but if she were, then I'd want her to know.
Jetty Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 am

I nodded to the boy, " ok.." I said quietly. I was not in the mood to eat anything. Although, I was starving...I couldn't eat it because he made it for us. How do we know that he didn't poison it. I looked over as the boy left knowing Peter may show up briefly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:29 am

I opened the door from behind Jetty and saw Lily sitting there watching.  "You better eat something..." I told her, grabbing Jetty's shoulder and pulling him out of there.  I didn't like whenhe was in there too long... I always got worried that something was going to happen.
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top