Realization -- TBD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realization -- TBD

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

I didn't know what he had put in whatever it was that he had given me. But I hated waking up and getting the same thing over and over again. The feeling of not knowing was horrible every time. It did seem to be getting better, but still. I ran my hadn through my hair and realized how grimey and disgusting it was. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go on like this. What was Peter trying to get out of it? Relief from the guilt of betraying us? That would never happen... especially keeping me locked up away from Lily and Harry. Any time I would mention them, he would leave. It was like he wanted it to be just us... just talking about things that we used to in school. WEll, Lily had been with me in school. so I should be allowed to talk about my own wife.

I heard the familiar footsteps and sat back, hoping he would at least unchain me. I knew I had freaked out on him not that long ago... but he had been in here when I first woke up. HE should've known the side effects of whatever the hell it was he gave me that night.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realization -- TBD

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

I knew how James hated me. But he didn't understand why I was in hiding, too! I betrayed the Dark Lord, not James. But I couldn't tell him more than that... he didn't need too much information, and neither did Lily when I visited her. Sometimes Jetty would help. But only with Lily... I didn't trust James with my son. I unlocked the door and entered carrying a tray of some food. I locked it right behind me and had my wand right with me. I didn't need James getting testy with me again. "An old favorite," I said, showing him one of his favorite Hogwart dishes. "Straight from the house-elves themselves," I added, smiling at him.
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:55 pm

I had my arms crossed over my chest. "Save it Pettigrew," I spat. I could barely look at the man my friend had become. this was going on for years... if he wasn't going ot let me go, then just get it over with. At least I'd be at some sort of peace. Maybe even back with Lily. My breath caught in my throat at the thought ofLily actually being gone. "You can leave," I added, seeing him just linger there. Or did he have something to say? Not that I really wanted to hear it.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:56 pm

I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him anything. But... I figured telling him about his sister wouldn't do any harm. "Ember and Dean are having difficulties again, it sounds like," I told him, sitting down in the wooden chair across from james. I pushed the food towards him. "Eat, please..."
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 pm

I felt so bad for my baby sister. She didn't deserve any of this. "Are you going to tell me what about?" I questioned, ignoring the food. I'd eat eventually, and even though the aroma was making my stomach growl, I wasn't going to do it in front of him.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I sighed. "James... you know the rules. The less you know, the better," I explained for the umpteenth time. "I just thought you'd like to know a little bit abuot your family."
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

I nearly threw my plate of food at him. "That's what yo uthink this is? Telling me about my family would be telling me about Lily and Harry. And giving me details. If they're gone, then tell me. I cannot go on not knowing, Peter! You should know this about me! You can't keep me locked up in here like some animal! Like some pet!" I stood up and started to pace the best the chain would allow me to. "Would you get this blasted thing off?! I'm not going ot attack you... do you think I want to starve to death? I know you coul djust leave me here. I'm not an idiot, Peter." I couldn't believe how angry I was. This was getting to be ridiculous.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

I had felt disgusting, woke up on the floor, I looked around and saw a pair of eyes looking in at me. " What?" I snapped angrily. " WHERE IS MY BABY!!!??? WHERE IS JAMES!!??" I yelled loudly. Knowing someone will hear me. So I had been right to not trust Peter. He has been giving me the creeps for years. Why keep us locked up and separated....Did he figure with the two of us we'd give him less trouble or something. Or does he honestly think I can't take him. I just have to find wherever he put my wand.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

View user profile http://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:07 pm

I sighed and shook my head, looking away from him. I looked back at my pacing friend and said, "James, you're not the only one in hiding. I'm living as a rat with a boy from an extremely rude and outragous family. But it is my only way to be close to my son." I hadn't meant to let the last part slip out. He knew Tobi had been pregnant, I'm sure. But I didn't mean to rub it in his face that I could see my son. Though Harry was still alive, James didn't know this.
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 pm

I jumped back, startled when Mrs. Potter started screaming. She had been twitching in her sleep and I was checkign ot make sure she was okay before just leaving her food. "Mrs. P," I said, stepping away slowly. "You know who I am... my name is Jetty. I've told you -- against my father's will -- that Harry is alright. He's with your sister. I just brought you some food." I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. If it was my mother in this situation, I would want her to know that i was okay. I didn't agree or understand what my father was doing, but I trusted him. He knew best... he was smarter than me by many years, too.
Jetty Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 pm

I stopped at looked at Peter, tears in my eyes. "You have to be in hiding to see your son? Well who gives a damn," I said. "You made it that way, Peter. You chose to live in hiding. I didn't. See the difference? You also know your son is alive and well and probably even know how he's doing grade-wise. But me? I have no clue if my son is even still alive. I have no idea if Voldemort killed him and Lily. Why save me? Why save only me?" I asked, the tears falling to my cheeks. I collapsed in the chair and just looked at Peter. Why? I had all these questions and there were never any answers.
James Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Stepping up I scowled. " Hello Jetty..." I said as I glared at the child in front of me. I know it isn't his fault but he is not helping. " At least you see your father..." I told him angrily. I looked to the food I did not want to eat. " He is with Petunia that's a good safe home for him..." I snorted.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 pm

I looked away from James. He just didnt' understand and I was tired of explaining it to him. "Goodbye James," I said, standing up. It was time to double check Lily and Jetty anyways. I figured Lily wouldn't hurt a young man that would be harry's age, but I didn't want to risk it either.
Peter Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:20 pm

" Why are you even feeding us...isn't the purpose to kill us or something?" I asked him wondering to know what I am going to do chained to a wall. I shook my head I felt gross, " Tell me something does your mom know where you are?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:22 pm

"Ma'am," I said, pointing towards the small table, "Dad told me to tell you he got it from Hogwarts.  Apparently it was your favorite there or something.  And Harry is fine... he might be completely happy," I said with a shrug.  "But who is at our age?  Just try to eat.  Maybe next time I can give you information about Harry.  I'll do that if you eat now," I suggested.  I didn't want them to whither away and die since it was obvious my dad didn't, either.

I shrugged again. "I don't know the game plan," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm a kid... not a mastermind. And what do you think? My mum doesn't even know Dad's alive, let alone you guys."
Jetty Pettigrew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top