Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Much Time -- November 1979

+2
Ember Potter Black
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Not Much Time -- November 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Much Time -- November 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:10 am

I nodded and wrapped my arms around myself, tears blurring my vision.  this was not good for me or for the baby.  I found a chair and sat down in it.  Remus came up next to me and put an arm around my shoulder as tears escaped my eyes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Not Much Time -- November 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Much Time -- November 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 am

Since Mrs. P went to talk to James and so did Sirius, I went to Ember.  I put my arm around her and let her cry into my shoulder.  I looked at Lily, my eyes hopefully portraying how worried I was about James' reaction.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:25 am

I patted James' back lovingly and with as much understanding as I could.  "Honey... I know you're hurting," I assured him again.  "But there... there was no time.  It isn't Ember's fault that she was there and you weren't.  It's not her fault that your dad got sick in the first place.  It's no one's fault that he just passed away..." My voice caught in my throat as I was trying to comfort my son.  I could barely do it.  I just lost my husband whom I loved with all my heart.

I heard footsteps and turned slightly to see Sirius.  I was not sure if I wanted to leave the two boys alone because Sirius would defend Ember.  And he should.  But right now, James needed his mate.  Then we could deal with the way he treated his baby sister.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:32 am

I smiled as I made eye contact with Mrs. P. Not entirely sure on how to ask him about him snapping at his sister. I know him and he would apologize. He was hurting and he should be. I walked over " Hey... " I said quietly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:14 am

I just leaned against my mum and cried when she spoke.  I felt miserable.  Mum was right, fo course.  Dad was sick. He was bound to get worse and pass away.  It was not Ember's fault.  No one could control cancer.  I heard Sirius's voice and I stood up, helping Mum stand up, too.  I wiped my tears away, though I knew that they would end up falling again.  My dad just died... it was amazing that they stopped slightly.

"Look, mate, I'll talk to her," I said, not wanting to get into another fight.  I knew that Ember was hurting, too.  I took my pain out on her... it was not right, but it felt kind of good at the same time.  And that was definitely very wrong.  And I knew that.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:Since Mrs. P went to talk to James and so did Sirius, I went to Ember.  I put my arm around her and let her cry into my shoulder.  I looked at Lily, my eyes hopefully portraying how worried I was about James' reaction.
I regained control over myself and wiped my eyes.  I looked at Remus. "Thank you," I muttered to him, putting a hand on my pregnant belly.  "I hope Sirius doesn't do anything drastic... I just know I can't talk to my brother right now."  I was nearly positive that James did not mean what he said... but that litlte bit of doubt was screaming in my mind.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:28 am

"Don't worry bout James and Sirius," I said to her quietly.  "We need to get you home and calmed down.  None of this is good for you right now."  I looked back at Lily to try to ge ther to agree that this was not good for the baby.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:25 am

I stood up and looked at Sirius, putting a hand on his arm to try to comfort him as well.  Ryan was like a father to him.  "Be kind," I said to them, looking at both of my boys.  
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:53 am

I took a deep breath.  I really was not enjoying being pregnant.  I looked at Remus and Lily and nodded.  "Alright," I said to them, agreeing.  "I think you're probably right... I need to get calmed down..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 pm

I helped Ember stand up and was at least grateful that I could help somebody.  "at least you have some sense," I muttered, though it was not out of jest.  Now was not hte time to be doing that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:16 am

James Potter wrote:I just leaned against my mum and cried when she spoke.  I felt miserable.  Mum was right, fo course.  Dad was sick. He was bound to get worse and pass away.  It was not Ember's fault.  No one could control cancer.  I heard Sirius's voice and I stood up, helping Mum stand up, too.  I wiped my tears away, though I knew that they would end up falling again.  My dad just died... it was amazing that they stopped slightly.

"Look, mate, I'll talk to her," I said, not wanting to get into another fight.  I knew that Ember was hurting, too.  I took my pain out on her... it was not right, but it felt kind of good at the same time.  And that was definitely very wrong.  And I knew that.

I nodded, " I know mate....and she knows. " I said as I attempted a smile to him. I couldn't believe he was gone. I would hold everything in as much as I could for James and Ember's sakes. " Heat of the moment." I said " Where do we want to go?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:00 pm

I shook my head.  "I dunno," I said to him quietly.  "I need to check on Mum and get her taken care of."  I had to worry about her before myself.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I shook my head, " We'll get you somewhere first then I will come back for her. We'll get you comfortable. I need to know where all of you are going. I don't think your sister is going to be at our place or your place. So I see her heading to Remus' place. Chloe will be able to keep an eye on her for you. I'd say wait a day talk to her tomorrow and not a day later mate." I said as I was trying to make sure everyone stayed somewhat alright in all of this. " You know he would want you two to have some time to cool off like usual. " I said with a shrug because that is how Mr. P worked. Cool off so things could make sense and you could see where everyone was coming from at that point in time.

Was it Ember's fault that James had not been in the room when he died of course not. She knows or better yet she will know how it feels for him and vice versa. " So, Let's get going. You come to our place and your sister will be at Remus' is my guess like I said."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:45 pm

I really felt numb by this point. I nodded and listened to Sirius. "You ought to be with Ems, mate," I warned him. "You don't need to be caught between the two of us... I'll be alright with Mum... I think someone should stay with her for at least the first night or two."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 pm

I shook my head as I heard Remus mutter. " You need to try to stay as calm as possible. We don't need you to force an early labour." I told her. I hadn't really moved since James spoke to his sister. I know he will talk to me when we get home. I know how much he loves or loved his father. He knows how much his sister loves...him too. " We will get everyone home, I will make some care packages as I want everyone eating. " I said as I voiced my checklist. Looking to Remus, " We need to make sure they eat...I don't want any of them sick neither would Ryan." I said finishing attempting to not cry.

I was determined to make everything better and be strong for James and Ember and Tabatha. I will break when I am by myself. I don't need everyone to get more upset because of me. So I rubbed my hands together, " Tabatha can stay with us. Ember will go with you and Chloe?" I asked Remus. " Sirius will probably run back and forth between houses is my guess..." I said as I knew my sister in law wouldn't really be to keen on talking to James so it might be best if she went home with Chloe and Remus. Chloe went to get tea for everyone to try to calm to commotion. I looked to where to bed with my father in law used to be, biting my lip to force myself to not show any emotion. " Right, Let's get this into motion as I saw Chloe coming back. James and Sirius would be informed of the plan, not likely they will argue with me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next