Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

+5
Dominic Snape
Harry J. Potter
Severus Snape
William J. Lupin
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 pm

I turned my head to Snape, " The students parents have all been sent a warning as to Professor dumbledore's opinion...." I was going to rip his head off. " I didn't say anything about hurting Mrs. Snape....He would only have to perform the 'Spell' on the house of Slytherin. It would only eliminate the memory of being told that Will has inherited his father's problem. " I stated, it was taking absolutely everything in me to not slap him across the face. " The students have been explained the situation as to one of the students being a werewolf and the situation being handled....CLEARLY...there have been no problems... but dealing with what may come his way is ridiculous severus and you know it." I finished bitterly. There are many different curses out there Severus " You should know I didn't say anything about hurting her... I simply said she had a lack of bringing people into the conversation that should not be in there in the FIRST PLACE!" I finished as my voice rose.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Antonin Dolohov Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Antonin laughed at Snape's outburst. "Did you think she would actually be faithful to a snivelling git like you, Snape?" he taunted Severus. "And just so you have no doubt, it isn't your child. I've already had a test done on it, and the baby is all mine. I don't know why you've got your wand pointed at me; you know that it's true. Betta might be irresponsible--you knew that when you married her, so you have no room to complain--but she knows class when she sees it, and you definitely don't have class. Oh, and by the way, Headmaster, I don't see how the secret getting out is any big deal, seeing as Jerith McKennon is a vampire who's quite proud of what he is and makes certain that everyone knows what he is. Will should just accept that his secret is out and go on with life."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue May 29, 2012 12:16 pm

" Excuse me, Mr. Dolohov, I don't want people to think of me differently. i like to keep quiet, read play some quidditch. i don't want people to make me out to be a monster sir." I spoke up. I wasn't going to show anyone disrespect but so far the only people that need respect from me are my mother Elena and the Headmaster and mr. Dolohov seeing as I know nothing about him. It's just how my parents raised me to be.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 pm

"I AM NOT MAKING A FORGETFULNESS POTION TO USE ON MY OWN HOUSE!" Severus roared. "I will go to Azkaban first before I make my students forget something that they all have a right to know! Vampires are one thing, but werewolves? At least with a vampire you can give him or her a blood lollipop to curb the cravings, but how are you going to stop a full moon from happening? You can't! No, Murdock. As much as I hate Betta right now, I am not going to alter her memory, so forget it! I--ow!" he exclaimed, instinctively turning around and clutching his left forearm. He grimaced in pain for several seconds, taking in deep breaths until the pain subsided. He then turned around again to face the others. "And I--" he began, when he was cut off.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 pm

My jaw clenched, " THAT DECISION IS NOT UP TO YOU SNAPE!!! IT IS A SPELL NOT A POTION! IT HELPS WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MY MEMORY OF THEM GETTING THE INFORMATION THAT HE IS A WEREWOLF!" I yelled, I took a few deep breaths. " I don't care if she knows....I want my sons life here as fun as it was for Remus and I.... do you really think the information getting spilled out on who it is....really is the best thing?" I said folding my arms, I didn't want to completely lose it.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue May 29, 2012 12:34 pm

"I have already told several people this afternoon while I was in the Three Broomsticks." Elisabetta's voice came from the doorway just then. She held her head up proudly as she made her way into the office, ignoring Severus and Antonin and concentrating solely on Chloe and her children. "Will you try to find them as well? Perhaps the secret's gotten all the way to the Daily Prophet by now. It will be very interesting to see what's in the paper tomorrow, won't it?"

She looked at Will. "Your father was the exact same way that you are." she stated flatly, a note of disdain in her voice. "And you," she said to Elena, "I'm not sure what to say about you, you have no personality whatsoever. How dull." She turned away from Chloe and her children and faced Dumbledore. "I don't care if you ban me from Hogwarts, Headmaster. I never have." she said. "You can't take points away from Slytherin now, can you? In any case, Severus will not agree to this...he'll kill before he sees that Forgetfulness spell used."

She frowned just then. "Where is Jerith? I was supposed to meet up with him this afternoon before I started all of this nonsense. Silly me...I just can't keep myself out of trouble, can I?"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm

I couldn't believe this unbelievable stupid woman. " You really think the ministry doesn't know?" I said turning to face her, " will had gotten accepted by the ministry and it is another reason as to why he is here. We had made sure he got everything done and made up to the point that it was acceptable to letting parents of Hogwarts know that there was indeed a werewolf attending classes. " I said. " I should not have to eplain this when everyone that had children got the the letter. " I said pointedly. " My son has a right to go here without having to face off against everyone." i said knowing that some people " I have made sure that everything has been okayed for will to attend here and he goes through the same thing as Remus did when he attended here. It is however none of your concern to spread my family's business everywhere you go." I said looking right at her. Would I hurt her...no. I wouldn't. " Also, I will tell you, I want to ask why is it you feel the need to spread this anyway?" I asked. " also, like I've told you it is not a potion it is a spell. " I said I was ready to lose my marbles.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 pm

"Excuse me, Betts, but we had something to do this afternoon." Antonin growled. "What's with Jerith all of a sudden? Have you...with him? You and him...? Did he bite you?" he snapped, feeling sick to his stomach. "Nope...no bite marks. I'm surprised at you, Betts; you certainly got your share of them when you were a student here. I don't think there's a broom closet here that you haven't visited at one point or another. The Slytherin slut rides again, doesn't she?" He let out a sarcastic laugh. "You've trapped me into fatherhood, you've trapped Severus into marriage and fatherhood...who's next, Elisabetta? Are you planning on forcing Jerith to turn you into a vampire?"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Betta turned her back on Chloe and looked at Antonin. "I probably will, Dolohov. He's better in the sack." she said casually, briefly touching her belly. "Vampires make great lovers...you should try it sometime. Oh, and if you want, you can adopt the baby when he or she's born. I've already got a son by Severus. I don't want a daughter to go with him." Saying this, she moved over to look at the Sorting Hat. "I remember you well...you sat on my head for two seconds before putting me into Slytherin. Mum and Dad were so proud when I owled them and told them where I'd been Sorted. It was one of the best days of my life. How they went by so quickly."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm

"Antonin...and now Jerith?" Severus queried, his voice quavering. "How many others, Betta? How long has this been going on?" His face flushed red momentarily. "I loved you...when Lily and James married, you were the one who got me out of that funk I was in...I loved you! And now all of this? We have a son together, and now you're going to have a child by Dolohov? And now you've admitted to fooling around with McKennon? You really do live up to your reputation as being the Slytherin Slut. After all of the times I defended you from those who called you this, you go and do everything that you've been doing behind my back! I defended you, Betta! The same way you defended me from Potter and his flunkies, I defended you from the other students! How could you do this...?"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 am

i sat down looking over to Professor Dumbledore e just looked as content just sitting there letting this unfold itself. I looked to him just in tome for him to say " I feel as if I am apart of one of those muggle shows Lily once told me about." he said, I smiled a little bit. It was true Lily did help wherever she could even if it was just to show off a show or anything. I leaned over to Will, " We'll sort this out soon hunny."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 am

"I am not about to compete with some Mudblood just for your affections, Severus." Elisabetta said coldly. "You never did have a chance with her, but you're still whining about how she left you in the dust to go marry another man. As for Dominic?" she smiled. "He's his mother's son, haven't you noticed? No sniveling from him...haven't you noticed that as well?" Her grin widened. "You say I've cheated on you, and yes, I have. However, do you not think that your remaining emotional connection to what's-her-face constitutes cheating as well? No, you never slept with her--Potter's the only one who would want to-but the fact remains that you are still in love with her. Do I need to steal some of your Veritaserum and force it down your throat to get you to tell the truth here?"

She yawned. "Dolohov, McKennon, Kuranov, Snape...my list grows longer by the day. This doesn't include the idiots that I managed to seduce while still a student here." A laugh escaped her lips. "The Dark Lord is quite happy with me...I've got a future Death Eater being carried in my womb."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 am

Severus stared at his wife. "That is ancient history, Elisabetta. Lily did what she wanted to do, as much as I hate to think about it." he replied, equally as cool. "Unlike you, however, I pride myself on being faithful. I might be a sniveling git to a lot of people, but damn it, at least I'm faithful! This is more than I can say for you." He looked at Antonin. "You fool...how could you have let yourself be trapped by this woman? Oh that's right...I seem to remember you had a crush on her when we were in sixth year. You were trapped even then, but now she's got your baby! And not only did she make a fool of me, she's just made a total fool of you. I bet you never knew Jerith had a crush on her as well...a crush that only got stronger when he was turned. How many broom closets did you go into with McKennon, Elisabetta? Please tell us, as we're all dying to know!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed May 30, 2012 10:16 am

"Indeed, yes, how many other guys did you mess around with?" Antonin asked, a disgusted look on his face. He turned to look at Severus. "I'd no idea about McKennon, but at the same time, this doesn't come as a real shock to me now. Her only saving grace is that this child she has now will be dedicated to the Dark Lord when it's born. Isn't that right, Miss Domenici?" he added. "It's either that or death, Elisabetta. Of course, if I had my way now, you'd already be on the floor as a cold, dead corpse. You're a pitiful excuse for a human being, Domenici. You don't deserve the Dark Lord's respect, if indeed you ever had it. Come to think of it, you don't deserve anyone's respect, Elisabetta. You didn't think that what you did back in Hogwarts was going to come back to haunt you, did you? Apparently not. Tell me something...does Jerith know about the rest of us?"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 am

"My life does not center around gaining the respect of any of you!" Betta exclaimed, her eyes flashing angrily. "But since you'd like to know, yes, Jerith does know about the rest of you. Guess what? He doesn't care! He's told me as much during those times when we were...close. He laughs at you, Severus...he thinks you're a complete idiot for not seeing everything that's been happening right under your nose. And you, Antonin...Jerith says you should have known better than to give in to your stupid crush on me. You both knew my reputation at Hogwarts, yet you STILL got involved with me! Idiots!" laughed Betta. "Would you like to know how many guys I managed to get into broom closets? Not counting the first two years, here's how many I got: Third year--ten boys. Fourth year--nine boys. Fifth year--eleven boys. Sixth year--eight boys. Seventh year--twelve boys. That's a grand total of 50! I was fortunate--Filch only caught me twice. Don't look so disgusted," she added. "Boys keep a tally of how many girls they've...er...conquered. It's only fair that I do the same thing."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next