New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Severus Snape on Fri May 25, 2012 12:59 pm

"Betts, love, can we please discuss whatever it is you need to discuss at another--" Severus began, when Betta kissed him again. Merlin's beard, why does she have to be a good kisser? he thought, pulling away from her after a long moment. "What do you need?" he queried, when she whispered in his ear. "And why are you whispering--er...oh." he said, frowning. "I don't think the Headmaster would consider that to be very proper, love. I--" he broke off again when she again whispered in his ear. "Is there not somewhere in Hogsmeade you could stay at? No...Betta, I know this already, but there's no way the Headmaster would allow that..." He frowned as she continued to whisper in his ear. "Sweetheart, there has to be a place in Hogsmeade for you to stay at. Merlin, Betta, don't cry..." Severus groaned, both exasperated and protective all at the same time. "I'll see what I can do. The Headmaster might know where you can stay that's not too far from here."
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Snape on Sat May 26, 2012 1:56 am

"Is everything okay?" Dominic asked, having followed his parents out into the Entrance Hall?" He frowned at the look on his mother's face. "Mum? Does this have anything to do with...er...your condition? What's going on?"

A whisper in his ear from Severus. Dominic frowned. "Why wouldn't Professor Dumbledore allow that? I mean, you're both adults now; I don't see why--well that's stupid; you're both too old to harass the Gryffindors--that's my job! What? Oh, fine. Leave me out of this. I see how it is." Dominic muttered, turning on his heel and storming back into the Great Hall to finish his dinner. " 'You're going to have a baby sister, love.' " he hissed underneath his breath. " 'But we can't tell you what else we're discussing, because you're too young.' " He made his way to his seat again and slammed his fork down on the table. "What else are they keeping from me?"
Dominic Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin on Sat May 26, 2012 2:01 am

I shrugged as the talking got loud, "I'm trying not to hear them....but with the way things are right now I can't help it. " I said as a mutter to Elena, as she was smiling, " What?" I said to her as she still had the grin on her face. " It's true they're almost at a yelling volume. " Being my father's son I have his problem. So it's normal that I can get extra audio when I'm not trying to hear anything.
William J. Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Sat May 26, 2012 2:08 am

Betta rested her head on her husband's shoulder. "I wouldn't get in the way, love." she murmured. "More than likely, I'd spend most of my time sitting in the library and reminiscing...but if it's more proper to find a place in Hogsmeade to live, then I'll do it. I just don't want to be too far away in case something goes wrong. Oh, and...yeah...Antonin's been coming to visit me every so often. I'm tired of him...I'm tired of him bothering me, especially now. Do you see why I asked if...you know...Severus, I can't keep up this polite housewife bit to him. He wants something."
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 am

I laughed a little, " You can try to ignore it?" I said quietly as he came in and made more noise. " Jeez you'd think he be a little more quiet..." I said we're not the only ones in here that can hear his little tantrum. I shook my head putting my hair in the ponytail, " It can't be that bad..." I said noticing his attitude slightly. Shrugging, " Okay, well you feeling better? We can go back to the tower or something or go outside?"
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Snape on Sat May 26, 2012 11:08 am

Overhearing Elena's statement to Will, Dominic stood up again and stormed over to the Gryffindor table, where he leaned in to hiss at Elena and Will.

"You want me to shut up? Oh, dear, am I bothering all of you? I am just so sorry!" he exclaimed. "You try having your mother come and tell you that she's pregnant again and let me know how you feel! It's not the best feeling in the world! Eleven years!" Dominic exclaimed, standing up and staring at the ceiling. "Apparently, I'm not enough for them. No, they have to go and get pregnant with a girl. Merlin's beard, I hate this!" he exclaimed, grabbing his books and storming out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance Hall, where he glared at his parents.

"I hate the both of you!" he yelled. "How can you do this to me? Now I will be the laughingstock of the school! Why can't you learn to keep your legs shut, Mum? And how about keeping it in your pants, Dad? It's not too late to learn--OW!" he hollered, as Severus grabbed him by his arm and trotted him outside of the castle.

!
Dominic Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sun May 27, 2012 1:12 am

" Well normally I'd be alright with that...it's another sibling...." I said simply I didn't see his problem at all. Shrugging, " Well, perhaps we should go outside...." I said with a smile. I looked to Will who nodded at me. " All right let's go." We got up, his little tantrum was just to much it was ridiculous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Sun May 27, 2012 1:25 am

Once outside of the castle, Severus grabbed his son by his robes and shook him slightly. "I will not have you speak that way towards your mother!" he exclaimed furiously. "Like it or not, what's happened has happened, and I expect you to behave in a manner that befits a Hogwarts student and my son! Do you understand, Dominic Severus?" he spat, his black eyes flashing angrily. "You will not embarrass me like this again!"

He let his son go a moment later then stormed off toward the castle again. He hadn't gone very far when he heard "Petrificus totalus!" Before he could turn, he found himself flat on his back, completely unable to move.
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici on Sun May 27, 2012 1:33 am

"Dominic!" Betta shouted furiously, having followed her son and husband outside. Her face was flushed with anger; she pointed her wand at Severus and freed him from the spell. "How dare you? You've done quite enough tonight! If it weren't for the fact that I still can't stand Gryffindor or any of the other houses, I'd get a prefect to dock points off of Slytherin!" she added. "Merlin knows you've done quite enough tonight...you've thrown a temper tantrum, you've attacked your own father...perhaps we should talk about transferring you from Hogwarts to Durmstrang! They don't put up with crap like this over there!"

She started brushing grass off of Severus' robes until he signaled for her to stop. She did, then turned round to face Dominic, who was glaring at both of his parents.

"I hope you didn't miss something about the Lupin boy." she said coldly. "You realize that his father is a werewolf, don't you? Why do you think Will has to go somewhere else before he gets angry?"
Elisabetta Domenici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin on Sun May 27, 2012 1:37 am

" All right. Let's go. " I said getting up and smiling, " It'll help calm us down and there yelling is giving me a headache. I shook my head, "There has to be something....that I can do....we got outside and saw Snape on the ground. I sighed, I knew the countercurse as dominic was standing there. We walked by nodding our heads. I knew that we should say the counter curse. I will in a minute, if he doesn't. Then his wife walked out and then I heard it. How dare you......How DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!! YOU STUPID GIT! I felt my own breathing get almost way to hard for me to keep calm. How dare she bring me or my father up.

i looked to Elena who was in full protection mode. " Let's go...." I mumbled as much as I could, I needed to leave. I was writing my parents. the wife of a professor told her son....slytherin son that I am a werewolf along with my father. I will not be responsible for my actions.
William J. Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sun May 27, 2012 1:42 am

That horrible GIT! how dare she say something that is none of HER BUSINESS! Oh how she will regret that. Her son says anything we will make his life hell. Lucky I haven't said anything. " Excuse me...." I said walking over to them, " Is it really a reason for concern to bring that up the way you did. " I said. " how dare you...." I said simply. I know she is potions masters wife. but it is none of her business to bring his furry little problem up. No right at all. It's not like I'm going to say I am going to be an animagus to help him like dad does for Remus, it's not like I would tell that info to them. But, This is just unforgivable. I looked to Will as he needed to leave. I turned on a dime and went with him for a walk, then I stopped. " This isn't your fault will..." I said as he looked completely heart broken now that a slytherin boy knows his and his father's secret.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Sun May 27, 2012 1:56 am

"Thirty points from Gryffindor for speaking to my wife like this." Severus stated coldly. "Any more comments, and I'll have Gryffindor at the bottom of the House Cup competition faster than you can say "full moon". Is that clear?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned to Dominic. "Common room now, Dom. Don't talk back to me. Do it!" he exclaimed, seeing a stubborn flash in his son's eyes. He watched the boy turn and stalk off toward the door of the castle, then turned back to Betta. "You need to go back to Hogsmeade, love. Things might get sticky very soon, and I don't want anything to happen to the baby. I'll visit you on the next Hogsmeade outing. It's in about two weeks. Owl me if you need me."
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sun May 27, 2012 2:01 am

" WHAT?!" I said loudly. Points taken from us because that women said something that was none of her business?! WHAT THE HELL THAT STUPID GIT!....oh we are so making his life hell. " Will, we're going to write your parents and then go to Dumbledore. " I said as we watched them walk towards the castle. " You don't deserve the disrespect they showed you. " I said. I know that it was right for me to apparently stick up for him. Which is total hippogriff dung.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin on Sun May 27, 2012 2:03 am

" don't worry about it..." I said bitterly as my breathing was way out of control. " I need to write my parents...they can't get away with this. " I said, Snape taking away points because ultimately his WIFE gave away my secret to her son?! Yeah right. Makes sense.
William J. Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape on Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am

"That's another twenty points you've lost Gryffindor, Miss Black." Severus said. "Would you like to make it another twenty?" He felt a twisted smile spread across his face. "I would advise you all to get up to Gryffindor Tower where you belong. Yes, Lupin, even you." he added. "Unless you want Gryffindor to effectively be out of the running for the House Cup, I strongly advise you to do as you're told. And if I ever catch you speaking badly about my wife and son, all of you will be in detention for the rest of the year. Is this clear?"
Severus Snape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next