Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977

2 posters

Go down

The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977 Empty The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:47 am

I had heard that Ember was dating a boy -- and not just any boy, but a Black.  And it was not Sirius.  There was plenty of good things I could say about James' best mate... but the things I heard about Regulus Black worried me.  Granted, they were from his older brother who hated the entire family, but still.  I was not exactly pleased about Ember dating Regulus.  James was not either -- even Tabatha was wary, though she would never say that to Ember.  I could, however, speak to her because I did not care if it upset her or not.

I walked towards her bedroom and knocked on the door. It was Christmas holiday and probably the worst timing ever, but I was a worried father.  "Ems, I would like to speak with you," I said to her through the closed door.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977 Empty Re: The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 pm

I was supposed to be meeting Regulus later that afternoon and I was busy trying to make sure that I looked adorable.  Mum knew that we were going to a little cafe; his family probably did not.  I was wearing a cute turtle-neck jumper that was actually a mini-dress.  It was a deep emerald color.  I had it over black stockings and I was planning on wearing black, leather boots.  Of course I would be topping it with a cloak as we were going to the cafe in the small wizarding community I lived in.  

I heard the knock on my door and my dad's voice.  I sighed and opened my door.  "Yeah?  Dad, I'm trying to get around to go out," I said to him.  I knew he hated Regulus already without meeting him.  Reg was actually going to be coming here to pick me up, so I was hoping that he would make a good impression on my dad.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977 Empty Re: The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves he needs you in his -- Holiday Break 1977

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 am

I smiled slightly at how cute my daughter looked. "Ember," I said gently, "I am not sure about you going out today." I decided to jump right in even though I knew that she was going to get very irritated with me very quickly. She had a bit of a temper.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down