Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017

3 posters

Go down

Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017 Empty Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:18 am

Prelude

Every masterpiece I'd write again
You'll always be my porcelain
I crossed my heart
But I stuttered too
So truth or dare
Was I good to you
Haven't had enough of you all to myself
Still right beside you
In sickness and health
For ever after
You will be my home
And there's no place like home
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017 Empty Re: Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:16 pm

I had made tremendous strides in my therapy and everything.  Christmas holiday was rough, the kids were furiously mad at me but happy at the same time while visiting in St. Mungo's.  After everything that happened with my nieces, I made my rehab go even faster to the best of my ability.  I walked with a limp still and I had some pain, but it was so much better than being confined to other means of walking.  I had a cane for my rougher days and Aunt Lily said that I should still use the chair when it was really bad, but I was on the mend.  It would go from unbearable pain to feeling absolutely nothing in my legs and there was very little in between, but it was alright.  I could walk.  It would end up feeling tingly most the time is what the thoughts were about it.  It just needed more time to heal.

Addie and I put the divorce on hold basically while I was in recovery.  I looked down at the papers with hesitation.  During my recovery, though Addie was around 6 months pregnant with Draco's baby, we had been acting the way we had not acted with each other in a long time.  It reminded us both of how much we loved each other and how much was still and always would be between us.  It was making me second guess what we were doing.  She was supposed to come over to talk, but she was running late.  I looked at the clock and was not sure what could be keeping her?  It was starting to get dark outside.

And that was when it seemed as though things got extremely cold and even darker.  It almost felt as though there was someone behind me.  I turned to look and there was no one there.  I sighed and then saw a dark figure coming up the walk.  I was automatically weary.  I held onto my wand tightly and went to my door just as it came bursting in.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017 Empty Re: Still right beside you in sickness and health; for ever after you will be my home -- April 2017

Post  Sebastian Riddle Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:00 pm

I blasted open the door in front of me.  Black was barely at his prime if one could even call it that.  he had been debilitated eight years ago by myself and some followers -- him and his son.  But he had gotten healthier again... and now it was time to take out some familly vengeance again on the Blacks who ruined the name.  It merely took a bit of determination to get him to have numerous slashes across his chest and I had him out.  Not without a fight, though; I looked at the jagged mark on my shoulder and all it did was make me even angrier.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue May 17, 2016 9:21 am

I was going to Dean's - my old home - house to talk about the separation and the divorce when I had been ambushed. I opened my eyes and realized that I was in a dark cavernous place. My arms were chained to the arms of this wooden chair that I was in. I could feel the baby kick slightly and I breathed a sigh of relief. My breath was taken away again once my eyes adjusted to the dark: Dean was across from me, also tied up, and there was blood all over his shirt.

I wanted to get his attention, but he was out. "Dean," I whispered frantically to him. "Dean, please... be okay..." I shut up when I heard a bit of a cackle from behind me. Cold hands grabbed my shoulders tightly and I felt breath on my neck. I cringed away and the hands were removed... but what took place was a curse that blinded me with pain and made me cry out.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 am

A scream brought me out of the fog that I was in. My eyes shot open and I saw nothing but darkness until my eyes adjusted. Darkness and the scream... plus his laughter. The laughter I remembered from when Stan and I had gotten attacked at home. Finally my eyes were able to see my soon-to-be-ex-wife getting slits cut into her arms. Her scream made it obvious that the pain she was enduring was far worse than what it may appear.

"You," I said, indicating that I recognized him. My voice made him stop -- for which I was grateful. Addie and the baby could not handle the stress or the pain. Lucy went into early labor because of stress... and she was in her prime, let alone Addie who was older now.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:05 pm

I was breathing heavily, relieved that the pain had stopped.  I blinked the tears out of my eyes and could see Dean a little more clearly.  He knew the man who took me?  I was feeling weak already and I refused to look at my arms where I could feel the blood; I did not want to panic.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 pm

I smirked at Black. "Ah, so you remember me," I said simply. "So that will make this much easier." I was going to enjoy this. "This little thing here... it's not yours, am I correct?" I pointed at the baby bump that his dearly beloved had. "So you don't really mind if I help take care of the problem?"
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down