Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

+2
Rosalynn Weasley
Nicolae Carpathia
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:46 am

I sighedand took a bite of the soup. I knew that I was difficult at first, but after having helped Tristan through a tough time, I had been nicer to him. Besides, I knew he was not going anywhere. "I'm glad to hear that you're well," I said quietly. I was debating on leaving if the girls were still going to jump on me about things. I knew I was tough on them. But now that they had moved out, I trusted them enough to make good decisions. And so far, my eldest just wanted to lie to me.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

Post  Tristan Kingston Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:59 am

I smiled, " Thank you Mr. Weasley. " Looked to Sid and tried to signal her to take it easy he seemed really upset or something. " Any new renos ?" I asked him.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:52 am

Giving him an apologetic smile. I just prepared for something else and it just seems dad is taking the pouting route. It's weird and I don't know how to proceed, so when Tristan asked his question it seemed like that appropriate response.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 am

So this is weird, I don't really know how to proceed. It was strange when he was like this. I know I will hear about it all later. I know he was feeling hurt. Taking a spoonful, "mmmm....this is ...delicious. " I said in between eating. " So, Nic tell us about yourself?" I asked cheerfully.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3