Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's out of the bag now -- January 2018

2 posters

Go down

The cat's out of the bag now -- January 2018 Empty The cat's out of the bag now -- January 2018

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:20 pm

So I had finally let the family know that I was dating someone... mainly because I accidentally let it slip that I had traveled to Romania when I had seen Dad and Mumsy for our little Christmas when I got back from Egypt.  Well... Dad still has not really spoken to me since.  I was getting a little worried.  I knew that I was walking into the bee's nest, but I had to figure out what was going on.  I found Dad at home and he was still ignoring me.  "So... you're that mad?" I said, knowing what his silence meant.  Whenever he was mad at Seth, he yelled.  A lot.  When he was mad at me, he shut up.  It was weird, but that was how we knew who he was upset with, really.  "I don't have to run things by you anymore, you know.  I'm out on my own... I'm twenty-two... Dad, I'm growing up."  I knew that would get him to speak up.  At least i hoped it would.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

The cat's out of the bag now -- January 2018 Empty Re: The cat's out of the bag now -- January 2018

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:15 pm

I sighed and looked over at my eldest daughter.  "I'm not mad that you are dating someone," I said to her quietly.  "I'm upset because you felt the need to hide it -- and the fact you left the country without telling anybody.  What would have happened if you had gotten injured or ill?  Ros, I know you're growing up and I do want you to find somebody that makes you happy -- that doesn't mean, however, that I want you to lose all respect for me in the process."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down