Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you'll be in my heart---TBD

2 posters

Go down

you'll be in my heart---TBD Empty you'll be in my heart---TBD

Post  Sirius Black Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am

I walked into the nursery, with my parchment and ink. Walked over to the chair by the window, sat down on the chair looking around the room. " Hmm..." I said, as I glanced at the cribs.I started writing down my thoughts,

" To my first born little one,
I sit in your room now wondering what you'll look like and how you will tun out. Already picturing the great things I'm sure you'll accomplish. How proud of you I already am I haven't even met you yet. I'm excited for all the thigns I can teach you. All the things you'll teach me. I love you so much already. I want to solve all of your problems, I'll teach you how to pick up girls, or how to stay the hell away from boys." I put my quill down. Looking at the parchment.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

you'll be in my heart---TBD Empty Re: you'll be in my heart---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 am

I just finished peeing for the umpteenth time that day... this baby was definitely finding my bladder to its playtoy. I looked at myself in the mirror and stood back far enough to see the belly of a quite pregnant woman. I was still a month off from my pronounced due date... the only problem was, was that the baby didn't kick that much. The healer said it wasn't a big deal but I was just worried something was wrong. I knew my darling hubby was here somewhere adn I went in search of him. The door to the nursery was cracked slightly. I haven't been allowed to enter so I tapped on teh door lightly. "Sirius? Are you in there?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 am

I dropped the ink well and my parchment. " Yes, I am...." I said rushing over to the door so she couldn't get in. " You're still not allowed in there." I said as I stepped out to give her a kiss, and pull the door closed. " Pee again?" i asked with a smirk on my face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "yeah..." I said, smiling at him hoping I was hiding my concern well enough. I had a hand on my stomach. "And are you really telling me that it's not ready yet? You've had plenty of time..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down