Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

+5
Walburga Black
George Weasley
Addison Logan Black
Dean Black
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

Post  Sirius Black Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:37 am

" Oh come off it." I snapped angrily at her. " Yeah he made sure of it by ignoring who he is." I told her as I was getting closer to my father who seemed to be putting himself closer to my family. This was not going to end well. He better not be doing what I think he is doing. I eyed him suspiciously while facing my mother." Don't speak to her that way."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

Post  Dean Black Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 am

I could not believe what I was hearing.  Addison had slipped her fingers through my own and took a deep breath.  "And we will win every single time," I said in a dead calm.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 am

Looking at my parents with every ounce of hatred I had in me. I almost couldn't contain myself, " Leave now or I will make you leave." I said to them. I would gladly be the bad guy for this to end no problem. Unfortunately I knew my parents this was not going to end quietly. " Kids leave now." I said to them while not taking my eyes off of Orion and Walburga.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 am

Our children had every ounce of us in them, so I knew they would not just leave. I risked a glance in their direction and hissed, "Now." I knew it would not last long, if they even left at all. I, however, was not going to leave my husband to fight this battle on his own. Hopefully it would stay with words, but with everything I knew of Orion and Walburga, that was not going to be the case.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 am

I knew things were tense but this was crazy. I wasn't going and I don't care about the blow up from my parents. " We are having a family dinner." I said as I kept my feet planted as I looked to my husband to see how he was. If he wanted to leave then I suppose I might consider it. I just didn't want to leave my family. My dad got beaten repeatedly by these people because he believed everyone deserved to learn magic. To be able to go to school, and just be around in an everyday environment.

"Everyone deserves to learn and you blew every chance you had. You deserve nothing." I said to the pair. I knew they would have some sort of snarky remark which I was anticipating. I knew everyones temper here and I knew dad wouldn't hold out much longer. I hated the fact that I was related to these people.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:25 pm

I sighed briefly as I didn't take my eyes off the two in front of me. I knew them all to well they were waiting for the opportune moment. I wasn't going to give them one. Just wishing for once none of the people in this house that I cared about would listen and leave while I kept my eyes on the pair that created me. " Get out." I spat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 am

I listened closely about the way Sirius mentioned Regulus... almost as if... I put up a hand to stop Orion from speaking. "What do you know of your brother that we don't?" I questioned sharply. Had Sirius found out the secrets of his brother's death? What were they hiding?
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 am

I laughed a little to off character then I liked to be, " Oh, do I sense some concern?" I looked to her to see the look in her eyes. " I think I see the look of a caring per.....oh wait. It's just the look of a bitter horrid bitch of a so called mother. " I said a matter of fact. " If I knew anything about him do you really think I would share it with the likes of you?" I asked, " I mean really. It's as if I owe you anything?!" I kept a close eye on my father, as he continued toward my family. " You need to back the hell off. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 pm

I was in utter disbelief my dad had to deal with the likes of them for growing up, I couldn't imagine this. I once saw his scars that he was given by this man in front of us now. The whole scenario was starting to make my blood boil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:30 pm

I wanted to slap my son across the mouth like I would have used to, but I refrained because he was a grown man now and I knew it was no way to get information from him. I took a deep breath. "You know i loved him," I said sharply. "I may not have enjoyed you once you betrayed your family," I pointed out, "but I never once harmed your brother. If you know something of him... I will walk away right now." I had to at least try to get information about my youngest. His disappearance had always haunted me.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Laughing once again not really noticing who I was when these two were involved. " Enjoyed me...enjoyed me like I was a discarded old sock?!" I said as I was almost manic. I wanted them to challenge me. I really did, I was hoping Em would get everyone out. I will fight them with everything I have in me. They have another thing coming if they didn't think I would fight back. " Betrayed my family? " I asked as soon as it registered with me. " What the hell family was that. huh? A family that beats you for having a god damn opinion!" I shouted. " You're right he was to scared to be himself or are you to thick to come to that conclusion?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm

My eyes narrowed at my eldest son. I noticed movement behind him, but I cared not. "You know what happened to him," I saidknowing that there was something about Regulus. I was focused only on him at the moment. The thought of not knowing what happened nearly drove me mad -- mad enough to leave the house that I so dearly loved. I felt Orion move beside me, but I did not do anything.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 pm

I moved in front of the kids. "I want you to leave," I said to them quietly. "We will be right behind you. I am not going to let you lot get hurt." I was sure I was going to have to fight on that one.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 am

" you think we're leaving you alone with those two?!" I whispered frantically. I know she is my mother still I am not leaving them alone. George will have to carry me out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 pm

I was not in the mood for this. I need them to leave. I need them to not see what is going to happen. I will make them leave at any cost. I did not want my kids there to see it. " Leave. Now." I repeated what what my wife said. I kept an eye on my father and I could see it coming. I knew that look all to much. I whipped my wand standing in front of my family " Protego!" I shouted. He moved with the same speed I remember. I grabbed my wife around the waist pulling her behind a couch as my father seemed to be waiting to attack. " GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I shouted to our children. I begged they got out as I was going to cover them I hoped. Standing up "Stupefy!" I sent flying at the man that beat me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3