Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

+5
Walburga Black
George Weasley
Addison Logan Black
Dean Black
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

Post  orion artorius black Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:08 pm

"Ou a threat. How quaint." I said as I was taking a stride into the living room nodding as I heard Walburga comment about the filth. Smirking, " Living in, living with. They appear to have no taste...associating with Mudbloods and blood traitorous scum who disgrace the name of wizard."
orion artorius black
orion artorius black

Back to top Go down

It's finally all over -- Spring 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's finally all over -- Spring 1999

Post  Walburga Black Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:10 pm

I blatantly ignored what the woman was saying and turned when I heard Sirius's voice.  "Ah... my pride and joy," I said, sarcasm and loathing dripping off of every single syllable.

When Orion mentioned Mudbloods and blood traitors, I looked past the woman speaking and noticed the red hair and the girl in the back.  I could not hide the fact that the sight nearly made me feel ill.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:13 pm

I saw the look on Dad's face and then I heard what the old guy called my wife.  She tried to keep me standing near her, but I strode forward with my fists clenched.  I felt Elena tense up next to me as well because of what he said about George.  "It'll be more than mere threats if you don't tread carefully," I warned.  I had to at least give a warning before flat out attacking him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Who the hell did they think they were. Stepping forward, " Hey...I don't care who the hell you are. You can't say that here. These two people are important which is more then we can say for you. " I snapped as I walked toward the man. Dad was slowly coming towards me with a look of anger to them and concern to me. Who the hell are these people.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:03 am

Ignoring my mother, as I kept an eye on my father near my kids. I didn't want anything to happen hear. " What are we doing all together?" I asked not really wanting or caring about a response from my parents. I didn't trust either of them making themselves closer to my family. " You need to leave now." I said to them. I didn't really tell Ember about my parents but I could guess what she was thinking now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  orion artorius black Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:24 am

Looking from my wife to our eldest son. " It seems we're not welcomed. Well, it's a pity. This is our home, we can see how disgusting you have left it. " I said looking around. Turning to Sirius, " Associating with Werewolves...Blood traitors....and Mudbloods when you could bring our name no lower. " I said as it looked as his daughter and his son were coming to intimidate me. " You may want to tell your spawn who I am and I will take no mercy on them." I said quietly.
orion artorius black
orion artorius black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:01 pm

It finally dawned on me who these two were:  my in-laws.  I narrowed my eyes at the Blacks.  "Just because you've decided to crawl out of whatever rock you were hiding under, gives you absolutely no right to talk that way to my family.  It is I who will show you no mercy for the things you've done to my husband let alone what you are saying to my children."  I stood in front of Elena and Dean, knowing that they would end up doing something shortly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:12 pm

I could feel the shock radiating from Dean, but it was obvious he was not going to back down.  I was so used to being called a Mudblood that I learned to ignore it -- I mean, my parents were both Muggle-born magical people.  So if we wanted to be technical... my parents were wizards.  No one wanted to listen to that technicality.  I glanced over at George and I could tell that he was pissed at being called a blood traitor.  I bit my lip, unsure what was going to happen.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:16 pm

I set my jaw because I had thought that the Wizarding world was getting past the fact of blood status.  Clearly I was wrong.  I hid my surprise when Ember started ranting towards them about being Sirius's parents.  Merlin, no wonder he ran away from home if he had to grow up with them.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:28 pm

I laughed a bit and looked at the little thing that Sirius had ended up marrying.  "Oh, please, we could have been much harsher towards him.  And we would have if it hadn't been for Regulus keeping me at bay," I said, though I really did not feel the need to explain myself to a blood traitor like a Potter... even though she really was not a Potter.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Feeling my eyes rolling as she spoke. " Oh please....that poor kid hated being on a pedestal but don't worry because he was the perfect son who was in Slytherin. God forbid people deserve to learn and be equal to one another. Y'know what get the hell away from my family before I make you." I said darkly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 pm

The darkness in my husband's voice made me look over at him rather than at his parents.  I had only seen him like that a few times.  I knew this was going to escalate rather quickly.  "Regulus does not need to be spoken of," I snapped.  I knew that would open a can of worms and I was not sure if Regulus was going to be okay with his parents knowing he was alive.

"I agree with Sirius," I said, moving away from my children and towards him.  Dean and Elena could clearly handle themselves.  Not that Sirius could not, I just had a feeling that it would be worse for him than the kids.  "Leave our house."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:20 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Sirius.  "Regulus was proud of everything he did; He made sure that he was the son we could actually be proud of as well," I said to him, my voice harsh.  Neither one of them would ever make me think less of my youngest.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Rolling my eyes at the woman in front of us. This is ridiculous, " Why do you want this all of a sudden....acting like you're better then us when all in all you're trash and you're upset about that reality. It's pathetic really. Talking blood status like it means anything to you. You do know that Voldemort was defeated? The world is going back to a new outlook that you clearly have not dealt with. Which is again pathetic." I said angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Walburga Black Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 pm

I laughed at the girl and shook my head.  "Are you truly that naïve to think that someone else won't take his place?  Peace only lasts for so long before the world gets bored of it.  It happened with Grindlewald and it will happen again with the Dark Lord."
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next