Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd

2 posters

Go down

Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd Empty Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 am

Well, I was pretty bored at home nothing to do. Holidays, and whatnot but girls at school kept sending me letters. Admittedly I didn't mind the attention. My sisters probably hated it as I did have a few girl friends every now and then. I went into the attic as I found some boxes and things, bringing some downstairs into the living room as I got photos and videos out of it. I looked at pictures and saw ones of mum on stage? Weird, finding one of mum and dad where dad ran onto stage. Smiling as they both looked so happy. I didn't clue in when my sisters came in.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd Empty Re: Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:03 pm

I walked into the living room with a cup of hot cocoa and saw Cael looking through some things.  "Oi, what do you have?" I questioned, not entirely sure what was in the box, but plopping down next to my brother to figure it out.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd Empty Re: Rainy days call for a history lesson --tbd

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:01 am

Looking to my sister as she came in and sat down. " I'm bored so I have some old pictures and things..." I said holding one of mum and dad at nan's and pops house. " There is a lot of them. Mum really likes cameras..." I said with a smirk. " Want to watch some videos?" I said showing her the videos. I started to get everything ready for us to watch.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:04 pm

"You get it honestly then," I teased, grinnng at my younger brother.  I looked at the labels that were on some of the videos.  There was one that had something about music, but it was faded and hard to tell.  "Oh, this one could be interesting?"  I suggested, pointing out the label.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 am

Grinning reading the label, I put it on as I saw Victoria coming in she smiled and sat down next to us. " Hey....bring you up to speed. Me...Bored....videos. " I said as it started up as mum was on stage. " Huh....she looks nervous"
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 pm

I chuckled at Cael's quick recap for Tori, but glad he did it so I didn't have to. I looked at the screen closely. "She does... and Mum looks to be around our age, yea?" I asked, finding that hard to believe even though it was obvious she had been our age at one point... but still.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:28 pm

My other sister sat down to join us as we watched mum start to talk. " they had a show at Hogwarts? " I asked not really expecting an answer. Waiting as she introduced the song she was going to sing. " So, Bon Jovi was always an influence then." I said with a smile.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum