Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the hardest decisions in life -- 1 September 1972

+3
Peter Pettigrew
Sirius Black
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One of the hardest decisions in life -- 1 September 1972 - Page 2 Empty Re: One of the hardest decisions in life -- 1 September 1972

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:41 pm

I had sort of made mates with Narcissa and Regulus on the train, so I was happy they were Sorted together.  I had no idea where I would be Sorted.  When they got to me, however, the hat Sorted me with them.  That was excellent!  I went over to the Slytherin table and sat near them, though their cousins frightened me a bit.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

One of the hardest decisions in life -- 1 September 1972 - Page 2 Empty Re: One of the hardest decisions in life -- 1 September 1972

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Dropping my grin instead I just smiled as I waited for the rest of the sorting to happen. I had hoped he might be in Gryffindor but he was the golden boy so it made sense.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 pm

I looked over at Sirius.  "Are you going to talk to him after the feast?" I questioned quietly while Dumbledore informed us all we could start eating.  naturally, my plate was nearly full already.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 am

Regulus Black wrote:The coolness with which Bellatrix glared at me seemed to chill me to the bone.  That was when I looked away from her and across the Hall towards my brother's table.  My brother was grinning; was he happy that I did not get Sorted in the same House?  Or was it something else?  I wished I could go over and ask him.  That was when I realized that my cousin was speaking to me.  I looked over at Bellatrix.  "What?" I said, unsure of what she had said to me.
I glared at Regulus.  "That took an awful long time," I hissed at him before the blonde came to sit next to him.  I was not sure what to think of her -- she seemed a little soft for a Slytherin.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:02 am

I was grateful that someone I met on the train was Sorted into the same house as me.  I could tell that something was awry, so I figured I would try to help Regulus out a little bit.  "That wasn't as bad as what people made it out to be, was it?" I said, trying to start a conversation.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:21 pm

I looked over at October and shrugged.  "Well, it was just a hat," I said, though I knew the fact that I took so long was going to be devastating once I got home.  "At least i'm not a disgrace like my brother."  I added that last part merely because of Bella listening.  I almost instantly wished I had let the hat Sort me into Gryffindor.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Looking to Prongs, " I'm not sure, may not because of the henchmen my mother would have hired.." I said gesturing to Bellatrix as she had went over to talk to him. Assuring how long it took for the hat to actually decide on where to put Regulus. It seemed as if the hat was trying to decide or something. Which for me I'll take not losing my little brother completely.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 pm

"I know he can be a prat, but he's still your brother, mate," I said, though I did see that the wicked witch of the west was looming in on Regulus. "We could keep her distracted enough for you to talk to him." Remus, Peter, and I could easily keep the witch occupied long enough for the brothers to have some uninterrupted time to talk to each other.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Nodding as much as I did agree it would be nice to let him know if he needed or wanted to talk to me he could. Looking to James, " I know he's my brother but....I don't want him to get in trouble with my parents. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2